NEurope
jammy2211

Timesplitters 4 announced!

Seriously?! Quality! Lets hope that Free Radical do as good a job on the conrtols as EA seem to be doing with Medal of Honor Heroes 2!!!

Seems like Nintendos ending the year on a bang, after it being relatively quiet...

Now if GTA were to be annouced. Oh boy, watch the reaction...

DUKE NUKEM FOREVER next?

To all those who said the software wouldn't come: HA!

This and Monster Hunter 3 (cancelled on PS3 and moved to Wii). Finally the development houses are seeing the potential of the Wii and it's larger market share.

wahey! i loved TSFP. still playing it multiplayer with my friends actually....

cant wait for TS4....

NINJA MONKEY FTW!!

I've never really liked the TS series. If i do buy it, it'll be tough to decide between sexy HD graphics with great analouge control and perfect Wii control and alright graphics.

Hmph.

Awesome news (if true)! I've been on the Free Radical site, but i didnt see any mention of it coming to Wii, just next-gen consoles. Even IGN doesnt mention it's heading to Wii, though i do expect it will come, but still. I doubt it's official yet.

This is highly exciting though! Can't wait for it. Finally a great FPS on Wii!

I wonder if they'll give us classic controls as well? Will they nail the Wii-mote controls? Will it be online and will it be a full service with leaderboards and the like? How many single player levels will there be? So many questions! This is one of my most anticipated games. I hope it holds up against the 360 version.

great analouge control

There is no such thing. The existence of it has been a rumor, at best.

FRD's site is offline as I write btw.

There is no such thing. The existence of it has been a rumor, at best.

Uhuh... :indeed:

I've never really liked the TS series. If i do buy it, it'll be tough to decide between sexy HD graphics with great analouge control and perfect Wii control and alright graphics.

Hmph.

Considering the visual style that TS has used I don't see the big deal with it being HD at all, not this game!

And when it comes to FPS the control is one of THE biggest things to consider... along with framerate and multiplayer/online... so if Wii gets this, with online then there shouldn't be a choice in the matter really!

Liked 2, althought I'm not convinced the wiimote will be very good in 4-player split screen mode.

Liked 2, althought I'm not convinced the wiimote will be very good in 4-player split screen mode.

I don't think this would be a problem, if you've played Red Steel in multiplayer you can see it works fine as it's the sensor bar that picks up the signal, not the screen of the tv itself!

All they need to make sure of is that the calibration is spot on and this should be amazing!

I don't think this would be a problem, if you've played Red Steel in multiplayer you can see it works fine as it's the sensor bar that picks up the signal, not the screen of the tv itself!

All they need to make sure of is that the calibration is spot on and this should be amazing!

yeah in split screen your not actually aiming any different to single player...

great news any how...havnt played 3 but loved 2 still own it infact...might give it a go...

Personally, I think if any company can make an FPS work well on Wii it's Free Radical. However, I still worry, I want this to be the diffinitive version.

Where do all these awesome announcements suddenly appear from. :D Sonic in Brawl, Monster Hunter 3, Timesplitters 4, Square's WiiWare title.

I hope they don't neglect the offline bots like some FPS's lately it adds more fun when playing with 4 other people in person or less. 7v7 or 6v6 on the Wii and 10v10 on next gen anyone?

Also the level designer should be easier in the Wii version.

This is awesome, what I love the most is all the stupid shorsighted on these boards (and others) complaining about the Wii and no big games, all casual blah blah and there was a a minority of us saying just have a tiny bit of patience and the games will come, we warned you of being way too shortsighted and how people couldnt see the Wii would be brilliantly supported. Now do you see what will happen over the next year and the future?

I hope they don't neglect offline bots like some FPS's lately it adds more fun when playing with 4 other people in person or less. 7v7 or 6v6 on the Wii and 10v10 on next gen anyone?

Also the level designer should be easier in the Wii version.

good point about the bots. I mean how customable was Perfect Dark and all it's bots?! Remember unlocking all the different types of "sims" and simply loving it!