NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Nintendos Conference MASSIVE NEWS INSIDE!

So... yeah... is another conference happening today in America then?

Were not sure. Kotaku said they had someone in Seattle for an American Conference today but they seem to be the only website that has mentioned it.

I'm stocking up on Wii points and as long as we can stream off SDs or a hard drive comes out, I'm buying all the WiiWare games. :D

Seattle conference is probably similiar news with American dates. Smash Brawl probably playable for the press, but with embargo.

Seattle conference is probably similiar news with American dates. Smash Brawl probably playable for the press, but with embargo.

Yeah, i think it's today (obviously as they are 5-8 hours behind, not sure how much) or tomorrow.

Hopefully we'll get some confirmed USA dates and updated impressions.

Smash Bros release date move, my bet is late Jan 2008 for the US.

Smash Bros release date move, my bet is late Jan 2008 for the US.

Yeah I agree, probably end of Feb beginning of March for us.

Spot on with that date guys!

But will they get Wii: Fit as a replacement?

Yeah I agree, probably end of Feb beginning of March for us.

...Then there is a possibility we'll have to wait till late Spring to play this! Damn...Kinda looking forward to it for January...

Well we're getting Mario Kart in Q1 to tide us over for Smash anyway.

Who knows about Wii fit. Even I have no guesstimate to when we'll get it.

Well we're getting Mario Kart in Q1 to tide us over for Smash anyway.

Who knows about Wii fit. Even I have no guesstimate to when we'll get it.

Mario Kart is now Spring mate, expect that May/June. Unless Europe will get it earlier? Not sure...

NoE said we were getting it in Q1 a while back to tide us over the beginning of the new year. It was on their main site but can't remember when it was or if it's changed.

is the NOA conference today aswell?

Yeah its happening in Seattle sometime today. I dont think us poor sods over here in Europe are gonna get a conference and even if they did give us one they would probably just come on stage and say

" You see all the games we showed you at the American Conference? Well you lot wont get any of them for another 8 months "

Guess I was right. Embargo yill Monday.

Yeah its happening in Seattle sometime today. I dont think us poor sods over here in Europe are gonna get a conference and even if they did give us one they would probably just come on stage and say

" You see all the games we showed you at the American Conference? Well you lot wont get any of them for another 8 months "

While in Australia Nintendo would say 'see all those games showed at the American Conference? Well you will have to wait for 8 months to get them with only half of them coming out to Australia'