NEurope
Fields

Sexy and unsexy names

And sadly I have been very unwell. And am likely to remain that way for some time :(

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you get better as soon as possible.

Depends on the medication. And if that doesn't happen, how easy it is to come by a new liver :/

Anyway.

I find "Emily" to be a quiet repulsive name. But I love a good Beth. So much so I made one of my Chinese staff change her English name from Emily to Beth.

Truth be told the name would probably not really influence it unless they were called something ridiculous like Oogla Ba. I'm not really talking about myself but what I think most people here would truly react like. If you fall for a beautiful guy/girl and s/he has feelings for you, you're not backing down because their name is old fasioned or anything like that.

Or am I giving the forum population too much credit? It occurs to me that there are some incredibly shallow people here :/

Interesting thread :) For some reason, alot of my past girlfriends or people ive been attracted to name's have started with K or C. Its actually quite bizzare! Honestly... let me see, starting from about the time i was 17. Caitlin, Katey, Kisane, Kristen(ex-gf), Kimberly.. the the chain kind of breaks a bit... but my gf of 7 months is Courtney. It's something I'd always found a little ammusing.

Names i find hot, hmmm...

Emiley (Emily is fine too)

Steph

Skye

Nikki

Not hot..

Enid

Patricia

Jenny

Edit: After reading some more replies id like to add that I agree with Laura being a hot name :)

For some reason, alot of my past girlfriends or people ive been attracted to name's have started with K or C.

I agree, K and C are very sexy letters, although J is my personal favourite.

EDIT: Just seen the veteran tag... you're not the Jim are you?

lol, the Jim.. is that a good thing or a bad thing? :) It's me, I drop by every now and then.. I'm very very rarely on at this time, and i even more rarely post nowadays... just got back from a night in town and its 4am here. Decided to check a thread Ive been watching recently, and my slightly intoxicated state has lead to me spamming away... :) lol

back on topic.. I'm also a fan of A.. amanda, alicia.. very nice names :) though J? I cant think of many good female names that begin with J.. I'm partial to Jennifer i guess..

Good to see you anyway mate :)

I used to fancy a girl with the same name as me, it would have been pretty weird if I'd got with her.

Good to see you anyway mate :)

I used to fancy a girl with the same name as me, it would have been pretty weird if I'd got with her.

I think I knew someone once who had parents with the same name... that was a bit odd.

Michael Hunt is a sexy name.

STEP away from the dirty sanchez movie : peace:

elisa i like great name

met someone called "trina" the other week thought that was hot as well

Emma and Natalie are sexy name's in my opinion. Used to think Naomi was a nice name, but now I think of Naomi Campbell everytime I hear that name, ugh.

Bethan and Rhian are sexy welsh name's.

I belive 'John' is a very un-sexy name for a boy. Pain's me when employer's and teacher's call me by this. Have always used my middle name Rhys since as along as I can remember.

I find "Emily" to be a quiet repulsive name. But I love a good Beth. So much so I made one of my Chinese staff change her English name from Emily to Beth.

The fact that you can change her name makes the word "staff" seem a little suspicious. ;)

Thadeus is an awesome name. Also, Paris is an awesome name but for a bloke since its a blokes name!!

Naomi is nice girls name.

I also have to agree with everyone else that Laura is a hot name too.

Personally I don't find any names sexy...to be perfectly honest. Voices however...I can find incredibly sexy.