NEurope
Fields

Sexy and unsexy names

haha no, she isn't hot. i cant decide wheather its the names i like or the people i associate with the names though

I thought you were going to put Parker instead of Laura there.

lol Same.

Liam reminds me of chavs.

I quite like the name Jennifer. There's lots of nice foreign names too, like Amelie, Natalya, Sofia etc.

Zoriana is a cool name. Names like Abigail and Catherine don't cut it for me, past experiences with girls with that name. By experiences I mean they just annoyed me, I didn't know them. I never spoke to them, they just annoyed me.

Ethan is an awesome name.

Also sarah's a pretty sexy name, though thats only because the sarah's I know are pretty sexy themselves. :p

I seriously can't believe some of you. Yeah some names are hot and others aren't. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't have a serious relationship with them. That's incredibly shallow.

I think you're hot, Moogle! :heart:

Missed you, honey!

Rebecca has always done it for me, and Jason is pretty manly.

Pretty sure my name's full of fail for sexyness. But luckily I'm not exactly bad looking...........and have a gorgeous girl to go with that.

I'm not gay but if I was...

FABIO

That's a gipsy name in my eyes lol

My name is sexy: João

This man knows what he's talking about. As a fellow João I must compliment you on your enlightment.

Unsexy names?

Eustáquio, Matilde, ... Alecsandro? I don't know. I'm just saying names that I don't like.

Erm...

Chloe

Naomi

Amelia

Joanna

Lucy

Emily

Laura

You've got good taste for a Villa fan, I agree with all of those : peace:

My name's 'Samuel', but I always shorten it to 'Sam', because it sounds better.

I seriously can't believe some of you. Yeah some names are hot and others aren't. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't have a serious relationship with them. That's incredibly shallow.

Damn right. It's all about the size of her rack.

I have to go with the older image, purely because she's a redhead.

Fuckin' love redheads...

Michael Hunt is a sexy name.

I think you're hot, Moogle! :heart:

Missed you, honey!

Where hacve you been all this time. Iun is a sexy name. It sounds like Ian but a lot sexier.

Hhaahahahh! Wes that post was fucking fantastic. Dont think Ive laughed more at any NE post.

Well you know, its not... but it was request and it'd be rude of me not to show how attractive my tosh is.

Fixed for you.

Michael Hunt is a sexy name.

Where hacve you been all this time. Iun is a sexy name. It sounds like Ian but a lot sexier.

Yeah, but with a lot more "Yunn" in it than Ian. And it has the unmistakable benefit of being (a) Foreign (b) One of several of my actual middle names © Native American.

But MoogleViper is pretty hot with the soft sounding "oooo" and the "Viper" bit at the end which adds just a hint of danger.

*shiver* oooh...

And sadly I have been very unwell. And am likely to remain that way for some time :(

The most unsexy name I've heard is "Dean Jones" (full name). It's so generic and boring.

For sexy names I'll go with: Laura, Emily, Catherine and a few more.