NEurope
Bren

The Best Stand Up!

In the last few weeks you have turned into my most hated poster round here, good job. Whether its whining like a pansy cos you have had a bad day and threatening to ban people. Overreacting cos somebody has a different view to yours with snobbery or making ignorant posts like you just made - lets be honest the only humour you would prolli appreciate is stuff about Nintendo - you have did it.

Two Lines.....Yes?

Meh and I'll stay in it, always good to back someone up when they are speaking sense I suppose

I'm not even trying to argue, no one wins forum arguments...

I locked the image gallery because it went off topic, twice. That thread has always had a specific reason, it went off that.

I don't mind people commenting on something i've done moderating wise but the fact is, the final decision is with me. I've been here for five years and compared to the admin of the past i'm incredibly liberal, seriously.

Hobbz, if you have personal issues with other people on this forum you need to sort them out. Not only will you become more and more disliked but eventually things will elevate to a level where you do get banned for constant arguing in threads. This isn't a warning, this isn't a threat, from experience of other users doing this, it happens.

Now, lets please try to get back on topic.

He came into the thread and told everybody he was in a bad mood, then reacted by threatening to ban people and closing a thread for an unlegitimate reason. If thats not being in a bad mood and overreacting like a pansy, then I dont know what is...

He made a post saying "LOL at that Hobbz thinking Pro Evo is a better game then Half Life, hahahahah that guy makes me laugh so much." If that is not reacting to somebody elses opinion with snobbery, then I dont know what is.

So yes, the only part of what you just quoted of me speculating on his real life is the section where I say "the only humour you understand is Nintendo".

You try wayyyyy too hard to go against me sometimes and end up being made to look like a fool (See above). Please fall back a bit.

Tell me how many times have you began a Post saying ROFL in a condescending Prick manner?

Your not as right and respectful as you think you might be, Your the one that needs to fall back abit....

And I'm be no means a bum-buddy of Jordan and I didn't agree with him taking a hissy fit among many things in the User Gallery Thread.

So if I where you stop tooting your own horn and meet arguments with facts, or opinions what ever you prefer, your not 100% right, your opinions aren't fact and you aught to stop thinking so high of yourself, because quite frankly it's irritating as fuck to watch, regardless wether the other person is right or wrong.

And I'm be no means a bum-buddy of Jordan and I didn't agree with him taking a hissy fit among many things in the User Gallery Thread.

Don't deny our love Ant :p

Besides, you haven't seen how bad my "hissy fits" were in the past... oh boy.

EDIT: Please don't turn this into a shit slinging contest. Come on you two... You may not like each other but other users have to post here too.

Ross Noble, Eddie Izzard and Bill Bailey :)

three comedian who never fail to make me laugh

What he said, undoubtedly.

Dylan Moran is also pretty good.

Don't deny our love Ant :p

Besides, you haven't seen how bad my "hissy fits" were in the past... oh boy.

Take it to teh Gay Thread :heart:

Dylan Moran, Bill Bailey, Ross Noble.

All kings among men. Fishman is correct.

Next Muffin.

Lee Evans, Bill Bailey (Same second name as me, so an automatic +), Al Murray, Peter Kay (He's gone abit Annoying now)

I know that there was a thread about it, but ricky gervais is a prick.

Comedy always causes arguments. They should ban stand-ups.

I was tempted to say Jasper Carrot but I've only seen his stand-up once... it was good though.

Non Comedy Store favs:

Ross Noble, Bill Bailey, Peter Kay, Dave Spikey, Lee Evans, Jimmy Carr, Sean Lock, Rich Hall.

Comedy Store favs:

*has forgotten*

I lopve Joe Pasquale, most people take the mick, but me and my mam and her mam think he's ace :D

I've seen him 3 times i think, mum's seen him 4 times.

I lopve Joe Pasquale, most people take the mick, but me and my mam and her mam think he's ace :D

I've seen him 3 times i think, mum's seen him 4 times.

I used to like him. I saw him twice in torquay when i was about 9 or 10. He still uses some of the same stuff even now though (8 years on).

I'd forgotten about Dylan Moran, he's damn good :)

Adam Hills (Aussie comedian) is great as well

Dylan Moran all the way.

On smug parents-

"'Well my Tim is top of his class at the moment', 'Yeah well mine just smeared shit on the fridge, who cares.'"

On kids-

"They're just small alcoholics, can't walk in a straight line, can't make a comprehensible sentence, shout at random objects, prone to acts of violence. You say to them 'Get out the bath', 'NO', 'Well then get in the bath', 'No', 'Just do something that isn't a random act of violence for a second'...........'NO'"

And on alcohol-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbIN0-YdJVg&mode=related&search=

Brilliant.

In the last few weeks you have turned into my most hated poster round here, good job. Whether its whining like a pansy cos you have had a bad day and threatening to ban people. Overreacting cos somebody has a different view to yours with snobbery or making ignorant posts like you just made - lets be honest the only humour you would prolli appreciate is stuff about Nintendo - you have did it.

Wes said it all, funny as hell clip that analyses the perception of the genre. Anybody who wasnt laughing at the part where Rock was singing "slap em with a dick, blind the bitch" has no soul.

Chris Rock = Closest thing this generation has of a Richard Pryor.

Assfuck, just because Jordan agrees with me doesn't open the floodgates to have a go at him. Got a problem with what he agrees with, IE me. I'm over here.

I'm not saying Chris Rock isn't funny on the whole. It's just that clip was complete shit. I assume I have no soul since the dickslapping bit wasn't funny either.

Overreacting cos somebody has a different view to yours with snobbery or making ignorant posts like you just made - lets be honest the only humour you would prolli appreciate is stuff about Nintendo - you have did it.
Anybody who wasnt laughing at the part where Rock was singing "slap em with a dick, blind the bitch" has no soul.

I see.

my all time fav's have got to be bill hicks (his chicargo 89 concert blew me away) and lee evans also (wired and wonderfull made me go through 4 pairs of boxers, pmsl)

i also quite like peter kay and bill bailey

Bernard Manning. He ripped on most people, but people just couldn't get over the fact he said racist crap. Chris Rock is funny too. Jerry Seinfeld is good, but I don't laugh out loud when he does his show, I just smirk usually, but that's ok.