NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Mario Kart Wii at E for All

From GoNintendo....

Reader Eric was checking out the E for All press site when he happened to see something interesting. There is a “featured products†window that showcases accessories and games that will be at the show. Two Mario Kart related listings showed up, and he grabbed screens of them.

mazza.jpg

mazza2.jpg

I have no idea what these really mean. Could be Mario Kart for the Wii, could be something else altogether. Even if it is the Wii version, this doesn’t confirm that they will be playable. They may just showcase a new trailer. Who knows, we may hear something about this next week via Nintendo’s NA event.

I wonder what the Race Set is? Maybe a Mario Kart Wii bundle...

Do you know what I thought of when they said Race Set? Remote Control cars or Scalextrix style race track....random I know but thats what sprang to mind...

I thought the evidence given looked extremely shoddy to be frank.

Still i hope Mario Kart is at E for All.

I wonder what the Race Set is?

64302%20main.jpg

Mario Kart D5 Race Set

NKOK, Inc. 816 Licensed Nintendo Mario Kart products, including Radio control & Battery Operated Mario Kart replicas, Super Mario Kart DS Race Set.

64302%20main.jpg

Mario Kart D5 Race Set

NKOK, Inc. 816 Licensed Nintendo Mario Kart products, including Radio control & Battery Operated Mario Kart replicas, Super Mario Kart DS Race Set.

They have those in Gamestation.

10 or 9 days to go until E for All (depending on which time region you're in). This is gonna be the gaming event we've been waiting for :yay: . No Sony, No Microsoft, just Nintendo (among other third party publishes), what a perfect promotion opportunity... :awesome:

64302%20main.jpg

Mario Kart D5 Race Set

Cool!!!...Shame it's only Mario & Yoshi

Edit: (There's one with Mario & DK too, seems random)

Those remote control race cars have been out for a while. Seen them ages ago at GameStation so doubt it could be them.

Probably means the Wii-Stearing wheel.

Sign in to follow this