NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
rokhed00

The Hypnotoad commands..........

None of those jokes were funny... but I'm sure it won't disappoint I really like the series. I'll download it.

None of those jokes were funny... but I'm sure it won't disappoint I really like the series. I'll download it.

I found most of that video funny. Especially:

Bender: "You know it's funny"

Fry: "What?"

Bender: "Your Weiner"

You really should buy it. Futurama has always been uniformly excellent, and it is a hastily cut 30-second ad. If adverts were any clear indication of the virtues of it's product, my preferred brand of washing powder would send me into spasms of unrelenting sexual ecstasy every time I switched the washing machine on.

Don't think there's a date yet for the UK. Just know the US one and i'll be importing it.

Its not going to be out in the UK for a good long while.

Either import and run on a region free DVD player or warez when it gets ripped.

Never really been a fan of Futurama, so obviously I aint getting this shizzle. :)

wow..... I never thought i'd meet one of you:)

!!OHMYGODFUTURAMAISCOMINGBACK, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!1ONE!!

Okay, so that clip wasn't as awesome as most of Futurama, but this is still fantastic news! I'm deffo buying this on release.

Although the hypnotoad, and "Morons at fox" parts were pretty hilarious. I still have high hopes for this. :)

That is indeed good news.

I especially loved the Nibblers attacking (I forgot the name of their race) and the Star Trek alarm.

This will be great as ever.

Although the hypnotoad, and "Morons at fox" parts were pretty hilarious. I still have high hopes for this. :)

Isn't the DVD going to have a full episode of Hypnotoad?

Edit: Anyway, I'll probably get this through some other means then buy the DVD when it's out here. The DVD player we have in our lounge is a very cheap one.

Sign in to follow this