NEurope
Coolness Bears

The Legend that is Beardy Man!

Oh c'mon guys, it's not the beard on the outside that matters, its the beard on the inside!

...of your trousers.

Beardy Man obviously isn't a multiple account [/sarcasm]

It isn't you can ask a mod, they can check the IPs

Oh c'mon guys, it's not the beard on the outside that matters, its the beard on the inside!

Isn't that from Dexter's Laboratory?

Lol at rokhed's jealousy towards Beardy Man's beard :D

Jealousy?

Don't make me laugh, I could grow a better beard in a week if I wanted to, not one of those shitty half beards either.

i say we have a duel, rokhed vs this "beardy man".

my moneys on rokhed, ill bet 2 packs of nik naks.

Jealousy?

Don't make me laugh, I could grow a better beard in a week if I wanted to, not one of those shitty half beards either.

Your are funny. Well, in a laugh at how immature you sound sense.

The beard does look awesome!

Isn't that from Dexter's Laboratory?

Oh yeah! Someone got it! Action Hank never lets us down.

rok take it easy we're just having fun and it is a nice meme, no need to get angry. Cmon man, I've been in the forum for years and posted a picture of him and he instantly gets more worship than me, you don't see me angry or anything. Not just because he's like a brother to me, but because this isn't a popularity contest it's just good ol fun.

That and the special properties of his awesome beards are a valuable asset to the Mafia.

O....kay. Music!

I love the Beardy Man,

Loving him is so much fun!

I love the Beardy Man,

Not as much as me!

:o

That's thieved from the Boosh, you thief!

:o

That's thieved from the Boosh, you thief!

'bout time somebody got it. C'MON!

It isn't you can ask a mod, they can check the IPs

Laptop / new computer maybe?

Anyway, I'm over it.

Oh yeah! Someone got it! Action Hank never lets us down.

"oooh you're so rugged."

:bowdown: :bowdown:

rok take it easy we're just having fun and it is a nice meme, no need to get angry. Cmon man, I've been in the forum for years and posted a picture of him and he instantly gets more worship than me, you don't see me angry or anything. Not just because he's like a brother to me, but because this isn't a popularity contest it's just good ol fun.

That and the special properties of his awesome beards are a valuable asset to the Mafia.

Not angry and really couldn't give a shit of the popularity of it all, just saying, it's not a proper beard, it's a half beard.

Laptop / new computer maybe?

Anyway, I'm over it.

Isn't the IP the same if you share the same connection?

'bout time somebody got it. C'MON!

I got it straight away just CBA to post.

Not angry and really couldn't give a shit of the popularity of it all, just saying, it's not a proper beard, it's a half beard.

How can you have a half beard? That's like having half a hole. A beard is a beard no matter how long it is. The only half beard I can think of is if you shave only the right side of your face.

Anyway I think all of this beard legnth jealousy is just to cover up for something else. *cough cough*

How can you have a half beard? That's like having half a hole. A beard is a beard no matter how long it is. The only half beard I can think of is if you shave only the right side of your face.

Anyway I think all of this beard legnth jealousy is just to cover up for something else. *cough cough*

A half beard is when facial hair doesn't grow above the jawline.

And it's clearly nothing to do with length, his isn't even a quarter the length mine was before I shaved it.

If mine is a half beard...it's an ultimate half beard! because I've seen half beards worse than this :P but still...it was a pretty great beard!

ZIIION!!!

HEEAR ME!!!

I love you Morpheus!

Seriously, I know you're new to the interwebs, you asked me what spam is, your post is. So take it easy ;)

If mine is a half beard...it's an ultimate half beard! because I've seen half beards worse than this :P but still...it was a pretty great beard!

Mine is... a 1/4 beard or something. It grows all over the place but in tiny little unorganized bushes.