NEurope
Choze

Burnout: Paradise

Okay so... The games out Friday.

Not many reviews out yet, just IGN afaik which they gave it an 8.9 (might have been an 8.8).

I actually bought Burnout 3: Takedown again, so i got back in the mood. I can't wait for Thursday (When i usually get games).

I've had this preordered for a while. Can't wait.

Most reviews say that my main problem (no restarts) actually isn't a problem and makes a lot of sense. Which is ace.

Wednesday? I thought it was out on Friday.

EDGE gave it a 9 in the latest issue.

Same, at about 10am. Should have mine tomorrow.

Ahhhh sweet Burnout. I'm so hyped! >_>

Woo my copy was posted this morning, see you guys on-line on Friday, or Thursday possibly.

God dammit, I HAVE NO CONSOLE!

Plus, when i get my 360 back, im saving for a PS3 anyway.

Fagz

You werent this excited on Game Over!

I just haven't expressed that on Game Over. I am a bit more enthusiastic about the game now though, now that I've swallowed the fact the PS3 version doesn't (yet?) support custom soundtracks.

I really do hope my copy turns up tomorrow, it will be nice to have a new Burnout game to play again. They always keep me busy for ages and I find thats a rare thing for me with games these days.

I really do hope my copy turns up tomorrow, it will be nice to have a new Burnout game to play again. They always keep me busy for ages and I find thats a rare thing for me with games these days.

I'm the same with them. Revenge kept me busy for a while even though I hated every minute of it.

Oh god damn you, i have to wait till 5pm to play it ¬_¬

Yay! It arrived!

Edit: Just drove around for a bit and had my first race.

The race was awesome - I took a wrong turning so me and the other racer (It was a 1v1) and I beat him by a few centimetres while heading from the opposite side of the finish line.

YEAY my copy arrived a day early, its Halo 3 all over again. Also they sent me a Turok demo which is pretty cool.

I just caught Criterion fever for some reason....anyone who wants the achievement is welcome to it, just invite me into a game.

Me and Martinist were playing last night. Did around 15 challenges i think. Pretty fun.

I was talking on my headset... but either it wasn't working or he couldn't hear me or he was just ignoring me :p

Yeah, i was trying to explain my constant drifting in the wild cats areana (got the 20X burnout achievement..bahhaha) and you nearly took me out twice :D

I was like "nuuuuu!" :D

Yeah, i was trying to explain my constant drifting in the wild cats areana (got the 20X burnout achievement..bahhaha) and you nearly took me out twice :D

I was like "nuuuuu!" :D

Yeah thats how I got that achievement aswell, makes it so much easier!

Just got the Burnout Paradise License.

Oh and people wanting the game "exclusive" car (Steel Wheels GT here's the code (enter it in the product sponsor code section - pause and RB to see it):

Z891 4K88 IN25 79AA

You need the Burnout Paradise Licence to use it outside online races.

I've loved every single minute of the game so far.

Now I have to do every single challenge to get the Burnout Elite License.

Im still on license B, need to start doing more races etc. I usually do one or two then just enjoy roaming the city.

I was on C last night, gunna try get my Elite license before next week. Then just finish it up slowly.