NEurope
Choze

Burnout: Paradise

Damn it! 97% on power parking. Trying to get the 100% achievement!

EDIT: Finally done it after a couple of 99%

Okay, Its awesome, but how does the online side of stuff work. Someone let me know, or we can arrange a match or whatever. :heh:

On licsence B. Alot of fun!

Online is seamless on ps3. Game doesnt pauses you just use dpad to start. Very fun.

...Same with 360 :p

I have 28 of the achievements now, on my B license gunna try get A by the end of the weekend.

Yeah, i was trying to explain my constant drifting in the wild cats areana (got the 20X burnout achievement..bahhaha)

What car did you use? Whenever I try constantly drifting doesn't fill the burnout meter enough so I only get x3 or x4.

What car did you use? Whenever I try constantly drifting doesn't fill the burnout meter enough so I only get x3 or x4.

Err... its that one with extremely high grip. Says something in the description about it.

Popped in to gamestation today, saw this being palyed on the demo.

I WANT MY FUCKING 360 BACK.

As soon as the money from my paypal hits the bank, i'm buying this.

I honestly don't see why you're clambering for a PS3. Just wait, nothing is out for it for ages in terms of exclusivity.

Err... its that one with extremely high grip. Says something in the description about it.

Thanks. I'll have a gander soon.

And I should probably check out the online part of the game sometime...

I honestly don't see why you're clambering for a PS3. Just wait, nothing is out for it for ages in terms of exclusivity.

What's that gotta do with anything i just said?

Think he just said it in general, cos you mentioned it in a few other threads.

I finally got the burnout licence, the steel wheels is great too. Almost max everything...

With Resistance, Warhawk, Uncharted, Ratchet + Clank, Motorstorm, Folklore, Heavenly Sword, Eye Of Judgement, Singstar, Unreal Tournament 3 out now...i would say buying a PS3 now is worth it...

Also, your gonna want one this year anyway with MGS4, LittleBigPlanet, Resistance 2 (hopefully) and Killzone 2 out! and i doubt the price is gonna go any lower!

Still, everyone has different opinions....

You also have nicer hardware with PS3. Blu Ray, wont break down etc.

On liscence A

Need more :heh:

Addicting game.

Err... okay.

I gotta say my Elite has had no issues what so ever. Choze, i too have a PS3... but come on you're worse than some of the Nintendo fanboys we have around here.

With Resistance, Warhawk, Uncharted, Ratchet + Clank, Motorstorm, Folklore, Heavenly Sword, Eye Of Judgement, Singstar, Unreal Tournament 3 out now...i would say buying a PS3 now is worth it...

Ones which are actually any good:

Warhawk, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, Folklore.

Resistance is an incredibly generic FPS, with some weird weaponry.

Motorstorm, i simply couldn't get into.

Heavenly Sword is button mashy as hell and is NO way as good as GoW.

Eye of Judgement and Singstar don't appeal to me.

And UT3 isn't out till March here, and you'de be buying an inferior version unless you used a keyboard and mouse.

The PC version of UT3 is considerably faster apparently. Oh and i highly recommend buying a dual shock 3 from Japan like i did, the SIXAXIS is just annoyingly light.

I gotta say my Elite has had no issues what so ever.

Mine hasn't either ...yet. The 360's hardware issues put me off buying games for it that I can get for other more technically robust machines.

I intend to buy the odd exclusive (so far only Fable 2 interests me in that respect), but apart from that my 360 isn't used much at all these days.

Ones which are actually any good:

Warhawk, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, Folklore.

Resistance is an incredibly generic FPS, with some weird weaponry.

Motorstorm, i simply couldn't get into.

Heavenly Sword is button mashy as hell and is NO way as good as GoW.

Eye of Judgement and Singstar don't appeal to me.

And UT3 isn't out till March here, and you'de be buying an inferior version unless you used a keyboard and mouse.

Actually any good? I'm sorry to have to correct you, but your's, mine, or anyone elses opinion isn't gospel!

I quite liked Resistance, and I loved Motorstorm. Warhawk and Uncharted don't interest me, and I wasn't that impressed with Ratchet & Clank. Folklore received pretty lacklustre reviews, but I did like the look of it beforehand, and I have the demo downloaded and waiting to be played.

I have UT3 for the PC, but to be honest I prefer UT2004.

This is the burnout thread guys, all i said was i wanted my 360 back so i could get this game, jesus christ.

Can anyone show me the ropes online today? Im still a little not-understanding as to what you actually do.

:)

Can anyone show me the ropes online today? Im still a little not-understanding as to what you actually do.

:)

I'll learn with you.

This game is so awesome, the only trouble is I don't seem to actually get round to doing many of the races as I'm constantly hammering it around looking for sweet jumps and bill boards. Never been much of a racing game fan before but this game has converted me!

I was invited into a game by some random person. Did 5 races. Won 4 of them (I only lost a really short one). Silly noobs saying that the car we all had was too fast. Silly noobs with no traffic.

Edit: Would anyone else be interested in a Burnout get-together tonight?

I'm very interested, what time?

Anytime really.

And Jesus...the Walmart F1 Car is fast. I've just seen it online. I still won, thanks to taking a completely different route than everyone else.