NEurope
Cube

Wii Remote Jacket

Bit on the fence about getting these. I use a charging docking station for my remotes, so its would be a hassle to use them. Although... Zak and Wiki would be a lot better with it.

I bought a Wii in town today and it came with one of these! They've also changed Wii Sports so that the game shows diagrams of remotes with them on. Digusting! Wii Sports also came in a card sleeve, instead of a plastic case.... It's a German Wii.

I bought a Wii in town today and it came with one of these! They've also changed Wii Sports so that the game shows diagrams of remotes with them on. Digusting! Wii Sports also came in a card sleeve, instead of a plastic case.... It's a German Wii.

I heard they started packing them in cardboard sleeves. The launch PAL Wiis were better than the US Wiis because they had a proper DVD casing. :D And it's kind of odd that they changed the safety screen. After all, it's not necessary. Bet we'll get that screen in all future games now.

I don't even think I have had an email from them. Been checking junk folder too. I'm not really bothered if some things gone wrong with my order, I doubt I would have used them.

Bah...I ordered new Wrist Straps on the same day as the Jacket...didnt get email confirmation regarding the straps but I did for the Jackets...but yet the Straps arrived today and theres still no Jackets

To you guys who haven't received your conformation e-mail yet, I received my e-mail today, don't worry you will get yours =]

Don't like them, it makes it unnatural to reach for the - and + buttons, which are already a bit of a hassle. Not good when trying to scan in MP3:C.

I got my confirmation email on the 19th. So hopefully my Wii remote jackets should be coming this week.

I got my confirmation email on the 19th. So hopefully my Wii remote jackets should be coming this week.

Mine arrived today, 4 of them.

Just got back from uni and noticed the package on my bed, got 4 of em and tried it just now and I dont really like it that much. Makes the wii-mote feel a bit clunky, ah well they were free.

Did they come in a general post delivery or courier?

General post

I hear they help with the sweating... If so they're my new friends!! :)

Indeed they do. I always get sweaty hands when playing videogames and it does make the Wiimote more stable.

Indeed they do. I always get sweaty hands when playing videogames and it does make the Wiimote more stable.

Same here... in fact I'm sure that if Nintendo sold a small, white, fluffy, Wii logo-ed towel it'd sell by the bucket load!!

I'd buy 3!!!!! :awesome: