NEurope
Cube

Wii Remote Jacket

I'm obviously the only person who thinks they look rather....erm....interesting?

Not ugly in my opinion, just rather odd.

I ordered 3 so my whole family will have there own!

I bought some third party silicon jackets for my wii remotes which look much better but they cover up the Battery part so it's a annoying when the battery runs out, I wonder if these do the same thing.

Why do Nintendo take an age to ship things to you? It's almost like they have monkeys working there.

I don't get it. What the hell do these do other than look ungangly?

I'm obviously the only person who thinks they look rather....erm....interesting?

Not ugly in my opinion, just rather odd.

I ordered 3 so my whole family will have there own!

only 2 people i think they look intresting aswell

The form doesn't like my serial number for some reason. I must be inputing it wrong but I've tried different methods with no success :-/.

The form doesn't like my serial number for some reason. I must be inputing it wrong but I've tried different methods with no success :-/.

Have you entered the last number which is in a box? You must enter that, i didn't at first, then did, and it worked. : peace:

What am i, an illegitimate child ?

How come Portugal isnt here?

Should we ask Concentra ?

I payed for the console, i should get the same treatment...

damn...

Hell if I know. Anyway, welcome to the Mafia.

Have you entered the last number which is in a box? You must enter that, i didn't at first, then did, and it worked. : peace:

Thanks for that Owen. All sorted now!

Shoot! mine are on backorder. Oh and when can we order the locking wrist straps.

What am i, an illegitimate child ?

How come Portugal isnt here?

Should we ask Concentra ?

I payed for the console, i should get the same treatment...

damn...

Ridiculous, isn't it?

But expected.

Find someone who doesn't have 4 Wii remotes and see if they can get you one, as you can order up to 4.

Just going through my junk mail looking for another email that I was expecting and got an email yesterday saying;

Dear Customer, Thank you for your request. Your Wii Jacket(s) are in the process of being despatched and will be with you within the next ten working days This e-mail is for information only. Please do not reply. Kind regards, Nintendo Customer Services

Well, I bought a new Wii recently and got one in the box. Notice how the box of the new version of Wiis does not have the random hand holding the Wii remote.

It feels...Alright. Sometimes I feel like having it on, sometimes not...It feels very...eh...'homoerotic' though. Meaning it feels a bit 'organic'...And with the 'mushroom' shape at the top...So I left mine off permanetly. :/...*is not ghey*

Just an update!

I've got a reply from Concentra, asking for my serial number and address.

They say there are collecting orders and should ship up to November ...

Just so u know...: peace:

My four arrived today. Can't imagine I'll use them regularly, they make playing super paper mario rather uncomfortable. Might put them on if I'm having a lot of idiots over to play Wii Sports or something.

Am I the only person who thinks it looks like the Wii Remote suddenly got some strange transparent tumor?

Just an update!

I've got a reply from Concentra, asking for my serial number and address.

They say there are collecting orders and should ship up to November ...

Just so u know...: peace:

Wwwoooowww!! Customer support from concentra? What the hell?

I'll order but I probably won't use them.

Thanks for the heads up guys, just checked my junk mail and the emails are in there saying that the jackets have been dispatched. Just in time for all the Wii Christmas gaming goodness.

Got 4 today. Don't like the bit of plastic between A and the Home row, but it feels surprisingly nice to use. Anyway, I'll take it off now and put it with my spare wrist straps.

When mine arrives, I'm considering gluing it onto my remote. I rarely get to use my Wii any more (bloody housemate's TV, the only time I get to use it is when he's out or playing it as well. And for some reason I'm not allowed to set up my TV next to it as it would 'look stupid'), so it'll make me feel better watching my housemates swinging dildo's around. Teach them to use my stuff without permission!