N-Europe

GS/GT Nintendo DS Lite brand new with game / Xbox 360 oddities for sale

S.C.G

Ok so I won a Nintendo DS Lite in a competition recently which also came with a game (New Super Mario Brothers) but I already have both so I'm willing to sell / trade... preferably sell though as I have pretty much all the main games I want atm, prices below (negotiable)

Nintendo DS Lite - £95 (inc 1st class postage)

New Super Mario Bros - £18 (inc 1st class postage) **sold**

Xbox 360 stuff

Bioshock Faceplate - £12 (inc 1st class postage)

20GB HDD (data condition as factory default) - £40 (inc 1st class postage)

Premium Xbox 360 Wireless Controller (hardly used) - £18 (inc 1st class postage) **sold**

Component cable (Official) - £12 (inc 1st class postage)

Power Supply (works fine no problems) - £12 (inc 1st class postage)

Thats all for now I think, oh btw the DS has only been turned on once to check for dead pixels, and it has none so it's guarenteed to have no dead pixels. :smile:

As mentioned prices are negotiable, post here or PM me if interested or want to make me an offer, postage will be chaper if multiple items are purchased.

Thanks for looking. :D

*Edit* Prices changed

im interested in the DS lite.... but rather short on cash atm :(

Ah nps, if you really want it then, how short are you on the amount? I could reserve it for you if you know when your likely to have enough to buy it nps. :smile: let me know what you think.

Thats fine, I can keep it until the end of the month for you if you want? and yes, they are £99 new on Game.co.uk, the DS Lite that I am selling is also new though, I have only switched it on once to test for dead pixels, and I can confirm that it has none, as far as I know Game don't check their units for dead pixels and are awkward about it if you try to return them. :hmm: (from my experience at least)

Also mine is priced at £95 which will include first class recorded delivery, that should reach you quicker than Game. :smile:

So let me know if you still want it and I will keep it for you until you get paid, also let me know if the price needs any further negotiation or if you have any further questions. ^^