NEurope
Maiky-NiSuTe

This girl would be perfect for Samus!!

Im not sure how tall she is, but they dont get much tougher than Linda Fiorentino

linda4.jpg

also seen here in morphball form

TN_linda_fiorentino_009.JPG

Manly, check!

Possible drag queen, check!

I think that's why she/he scares me.

Since we're talking about an actionmovie, we can't really exclude these two:

MichelleRodriguez_2.jpg

Michelle Rodriguez

OK, so she don't look like Samus does, but she kicks ass. A lot of people think that Samus is too Britney Spears in the games, therefor she would kick ass. I mean, Lara Croft got quite a makeover before the movie, and that later affected the games.

ultraviolet_1.jpg

Mila Jovovich

Looks a lot like Samus, at least with blonde hair. But with her in the mix, you can guarantee the movie will be quite rotten, not 'cuz she's a bad actress, but because she has a history of being in bad movies...

I think Summer Glau could be a good Samus. She's young (but not too young) and can act brilliantly with her eyes (Which would be important for a Metroid movie).

She may not look immensely like Brawl or MP2 Zero Suit Samus, but I don't really think that the Brawl look would suit a movie.

Brigitte Nielsen could play Dark Samus. Has that natural weird look, could be linked to the fact shes corrupted with Phazon.

In regards to who could play Samus herself, my other suggestions would be:

Molly Culver who starred alongside Pam in V.I.P.,

Peta Wilson from La Femme Nikita and;

Famke Janssen.

Im not sure how tall she is, but they dont get much tougher than Linda Fiorentino

Height: 5' 7" (1.70 M). A little too small for the role of Samus.

Mary Lynn Rajskub.

If her hair was blonde in this image, she could pass as Samus.

her jaw line an chin is totally wrong unfortionaly

I think Summer Glau could be a good Samus. She's young (but not too young) and can act brilliantly with her eyes (Which would be important for a Metroid movie)

Yep, I'd agree with that. I'd prefer to see a Samus who isn't drop-dead gorgeous and who has a more believable appearance.

some good choices there, id also like to see what you guys come up for Wario,Bowser,Luigi,Toad,kirby

go on i dare ya ;)

Wario = Danny De Vito?

We need some more feedback from Maiky as to the suitability of our nominated women to play Samus...

Mary Lynn Rajskub.

If her hair was blonde in this image, she could pass as Samus.

If Samus was fucking ugly, yes.

CelebritiesChuckleBrothers.jpg

Luigi and Mario

.... hehehehehehehe.....hmmmppff...... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA:bowdown:

Danny-DeVito-1.JPGwario.jpg

i can see what you meen. Wario has a hard face to find an actor or model for but he sure comes close. as close as it gets i think.

ill make a list on who comes really close on Samus as soon we hit page 5

Ok, think I'd have to back this lass as my choice for Samus...

Bridgette Wilson aka. Wife of Pete Sampras and Sonya in the first Mortal Kombat film.

Anyone who's seen Mortal Kombat will know as Sonya she can more than look after herself, and is sexy as hell!

260px-Sonya_Blade.jpg

bridgettewilson_justvisiting2_hollywoodpictures.jpgBridgette_Wilson_161705c.jpg

Bridgette Wilson aka. Wife of Pete Sampras and Sonya in the first Mortal Kombat film.

Anyone who's seen Mortal Kombat will know as Sonya she can more than look after herself, and is sexy as hell!

260px-Sonya_Blade.jpg

It is simply not forgiveable she didn't wear Green tights and black underwear/panties over the top in the movie like the REAL Sonya does...

260px-Sonya_Blade.jpg

Unfortionaly i don't find her a look a like to Samus.

...Famke Janssen...

Ooooh, good choice! I agree with that, forget me saying Uma Thurman now!

Ooooh, good choice! I agree with that, forget me saying Uma Thurman now!

yeah she does have that pearsing look

xmen3_char.jpg

Claudia Black?

She doesn't look much like Samus Aran, but she can certainly play a strong and intelligent character, as she did in Farscape as Aeryn Sun.

It would have to be an actress not too well-known, with an intelligent and mysterious complexion. She'd have to have beautiful, captivating blue eyes. Blonde hair would also be a given. She'd be a little curvy, but not outrageously curvy.

Suggestions such as Hilary Duff are in my opinion completely off, since she just couldn't be believable as an intelligent, calculating and ruthless figure (same goes for Elisha Cuthbert). Samus to me is also a figure of humility and understatement - she doesn't seek credit for her work and her sacrifice; self-indulgence and self-pity are not part of her vocabulary.

She is, I think, a character much too complex for the screen. Any depiction of her would merely be too simplistic. And btw, I know I'm deducing a lot about her character from a few videogames in which her character seems to matter little - but I think with some reflection, all my assumptions can be justified.

It would have to be an actress not too well-known, with an intelligent and mysterious complexion. She'd have to have beautiful, captivating blue eyes. Blonde hair would also be a given. She'd be a little curvy, but not outrageously curvy.

Suggestions such as Hilary Duff are in my opinion completely off, since she just couldn't be believable as an intelligent, calculating and ruthless figure (same goes for Elisha Cuthbert). Samus to me is also a figure of humility and understatement - she doesn't seek credit for her work and her sacrifice; self-indulgence and self-pity are not part of her vocabulary.

She is, I think, a character much too complex for the screen. Any depiction of her would merely be too simplistic. And btw, I know I'm deducing a lot about her character from a few videogames in which her character seems to matter little - but I think with some reflection, all my assumptions can be justified.

I defenetly love your anelize i think we need to speculate more about the people suited for this role. also what about the other roles of space pirates and chief in command?

This Topic is Bullshit xD

But BTW, Jessica Alba would be Perfect to a Samus Movie ;)