NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Helmsly

Incredible Metroid Wii Mod

Pretty awesome, won't post it on the main site, cause its basically publicity for the guy.

IMG_0898.JPG
Looks nice from his angle, but other than that I don't like it all that much!

The other side looks abit tacky though! The Samus logo is WAY to big, don't really like it sticking out as much as it does and it is to close to the base.

The logo would have looked much better being more flush against the side.

Or cut out the side of the Wii, so you could see the wiring and give it that technical/futuristic metroid look.

zeldanesmod.jpg

Then maybe backlit like this!

blueledwiimod.jpg

I say fair play to give him advertisement! 15% to charity and it is one of the best mods i have ever seen. This guy really should work for Nintendo.

That is one nice mod.I wish I had one like that, really gives it the Metroid-ey feeling.

Well done to that guy!

It's pretty good. The horrid Wii Remote/Nunchuck kind of ruin it. And it looks a bit dull in the third image.

It's $810 with 3 days to go! What do people think this will go for, I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't too far off $2,000 as it's a once in a lifetime and vry beautiful collectors piece.

After reading the actual item description I was impressed that the Samus sign was made from metal.

Tasty!

That's a most respectable mod! Not a simple 'let's ad some paint and be done with it'-job, but a work of passion, expertise and... wel, moneymaking. :wink:

I'd like it next to my TV, no doubt, but no way I'd spend this kind of money on a console with added bits. It's not like it's going to do the cooking and cleaning for me.

But kudos to the maker!

Sign in to follow this