NEurope
Strange Cookie

G4TV has 'some really big news' tomorrow?

Apparantly, G4TV has something up it's sleeve:

"This Thursday, September 27th at 7:20 pm ET during Attack of the Show, G4 has some really big news to share with all of you.

What is it? You'll have to tune in and hear it for yourself, but trust us when we say G4 has never made an announcement this BIG before!

So be sure to tune in Thursday at 7:20pm ET for an exciting announcement!"

Smells like hype and hot fuzz to me. Probably isn't even Wii related, but you never know. Maybe someone, while dusting, finally struck upon that MeGaToN!! nobody ever found?

Sourcysource

I doubt there is any real top TOP secret shizzle for the Wii for this year atleast - I'm not going to hold my breath for the demo channel/HD anytime soon.

Perhaps they know when Harvest Moon - Magical Melody is getting a Euro release , oh wait................

.....the thing has been delayed (yet again).

The uber news is we get Smash next year. For the 360 Halo 3 is out, and for PS3 it has a Blu-Ray player.

Case closed.

Can't say I ever saw something from or even heard about G4TV before I read the news. It does look very... blegh. Seems to be more of the "OMFG! THIS IZ DA $HIT!! FTW!!"-mentality rather than "and now we have some interesting news". Then again, I'm being superficial to judge a book by it's cover. Either they have some really great news about something, or they lose a considerable chunk of credibility.

But I'm not holding my breath. If every promise of 'great news' I read on the net was true, I'd be playing Shenmue 3 on Sega's new console and died of pure heavenly gaming-overdose. :wink:

Perhaps they know when Harvest Moon - Magical Melody is getting a Euro release , oh wait................

.....the thing has been delayed (yet again).

19th of October, I believe. Or was it changed again?

This was added to their site today:

Rising Star Games wishes to apologise to everyone who has been disappointed by the on-going delay in the release of Harvest Moon Magical Melody for Nintendo Wii. We are working hard to secure code approval from Nintendo as soon as possible so that a European release date can be agreed. You can be absolutely certain that we will post the revised release date here the nanosecond it is agreed!

The Rising Star Games Team[/Quote]

BTW Does anyone remember Cybernet!??? That game show that used to be on Channel 3. What ever happened to them?...I mean it was crappy for sure, but back in those days it made for some good midnight viewing.

Lol, anyone remember gamesville? It was worth it for the cheat guy, and the face offs.

Lol, anyone remember gamesville? It was worth it for the cheat guy, and the face offs.

Was that the Sky One one?

i used to be on the forum of that show... HORIBBLE show.. honestly.. they gave sonic heroes 10/10

what the hell.

BTW Does anyone remember Cybernet!??? That game show that used to be on Channel 3. What ever happened to them?...I mean it was crappy for sure, but back in those days it made for some good midnight viewing.

GAMESMASTER was the best.

brilliant show especially the horror gore episodes. hilarious.

gamesworld was also fun and bad influence was informative at least.. Fun shows.

i used to be on the forum of that show... HORIBBLE show.. honestly.. they gave sonic heroes 10/10

what the hell.

GAMESMASTER was the best.

brilliant show especially the horror gore episodes. hilarious.

gamesworld was also fun and bad influence was informative at least.. Fun shows.

Gamesmaster destroyed my belief in Santa.

Announcement delayed apparently...and they waited until the end of the show to tell people.

Gamesmaster was better in the later series when Dominic Diamond became a jaded, innuendo obsessed middle aged pervert who would shamelessy try to get off with the female guests!

Announcement delayed apparently...and they waited until the end of the show to tell people.

That seemed stupid, probably to keep the views up or something. But I forgot about this anyway...

Mario Galaxy is delayed.

SURPRISE

But we really shouldn't expect anything that great from a TV show, I mean it's close to this 'conference' and E for All so why release something good before that?

Bitz was the best show!

Thanks for that. :indeed:

*Hype Meter Receding*