NEurope
Retro_Link

Heroes Season 2 *Spoilers*

That was an awesome episode, possibly the best of the series so far!

Only thing I didn't like was Claire and West; hope he turns out to be evil and was sent there to befriend her, keep track of her and ultimately will betray her!

Great new storyline intigration!

Matt and Nathan... the photo of the 12 old heroes... Matts dad revelation... very interesting!!

Also, Micah's new family/cousins seems a good story.

The female cousins power of 'fast learning' is a good one, was good when charlie [was it?] had it, but then of course it didn't materialise!

Then there's the Grandma as well!

The Grandma wasn't in the photo of 12 was she?

Bit of a surprise if she wasn't, because they could have made her part of that generation of heroes!

I can't wait for next weeks episode! Nightmare, Kristen Bell's character and maybe a few answers? Or at least some questions?

Monica seems to have the same power as the girl from the cafe in texas the Hiro tried to save. I wonder what the other cousin / Grandma's powers are? Oh, and we still haven't seen Nathans mothers.

It's the same line of Charlies but not the same...if you get what I mean o0 Apprently Monicas is "Muscle Memory" as Charlies was Mental Memory, soemthing like that.

I did like the

619, BAH GAWD KANG BAH GAWD!!

Was a shock that there was no Hiro, now it's only Clare thats been in every single Episode.

It's the same line of Charlies but not the same...if you get what I mean o0 Apprently Monicas is "Muscle Memory" as Charlies was Mental Memory, soemthing like that.

I did like the

619, BAH GAWD KANG BAH GAWD!!

Was a shock that there was no Hiro, now it's only Clare thats been in every single Episode.

Im 90% sure Hiro wasn't in one episode last year. Dunno which, but im pretty sure.

Seems to be the same as Marvels characters Taskmaster and Echo, IE they can do what they see. Charlies was purely memory based.

I agree in that, that story should be good. I like Micah.

I hope I'm noe the only one who find the Matt/Molly relationship adorable, it's so damn cute.

So the new girl has a photographic memory eh? Thats pretty cool.

Cool episode. And the black chick is HOT. Sizzling baby. Gotta love that accent as well.

So the new girl has a photographic memory eh? Thats pretty cool.

Nope. Its the power to mimic the physical movements of anyone she witnesses or sees on TV.

Cool episode. And the black chick is HOT. Sizzling baby. Gotta love that accent as well.

Maya Herrera?

daniaramirez.jpg

Loved ep 4. Glad the twins storyline finally picked up a bit of speed and sylar is back to his old ways.

Nah, not very Veronica Marsy. I dunno if I can buy Kristen as straight out evil. She played sneaky bitch quite well in Veronica Mars. Maybe it was just the clips, "Im looking for a guy!" (and im sure the recently single Kristen Bell will not have problems with that) was just blah. Still, looking forward to it.

Get Monica to watch Buffy and bingo, my new favourite character. I want Claire to become the ass kicking teen vigilante but seems like shes stuck in woeful melodrama land.

Oh and my prediction for that painting from last week; Noah simply loses an eye. I doubt they'd get rid of him.

Well the New York explosion didn't happen either so maybe HRG won't get shot (or whatever) due to intervention.

I've always thought a great turnaround for this season would be some sort of "kill the cheerleader, save the world" plot... would the heroes be willing to kill Claire to save the planet rather than doing a nice thing?

The painting of Bennett is the last in the series of 8, theres no way it will happen.

Well the New York explosion didn't happen either so maybe HRG won't get shot (or whatever) due to intervention.

I've always thought a great turnaround for this season would be some sort of "kill the cheerleader, save the world" plot... would the heroes be willing to kill Claire to save the planet rather than doing a nice thing?

Technically Isaac painting Peter going red and glowy which happened, and New York blowing up which in one timeline did happen. (ie the first episode)

Just saw episode 4. Thought it was pretty good. Had a great ending, I can't wait to see the next episode.

Also, WOO HOO!!! Sylar/Gabriel is back in the real world!!

How Evil Could This Face Be? WARNING! promo for episode five (ie slight spoilers).

God. I actually can't wait to see Kristen Bell on a weekly basis again. Lets hope the character isn't as 2D as it seems in the promos.

No way will she beat Peter, he's epically hardcore :p