NEurope
DanielTimothy

I'm So Stupid . . .

Thanks to the amazing Antony Shimmin, I've chilled out a little. Sorry for the heavy thread, this can be ignored now, I've sorted out what I have to do. Thanks guys.

Ouch, that was very very stupid. But you are only 16, we all make stupid mistakes, especially when we're young. Luckily mine never landed me a record.

Well as everyone knows everything basically, there's nothing that you can do anymore. Just up to fate / the law in how far it goes. Just try not to get so drunk or use such stupid reasoning again in the future.

Tell the truth?

Enquire into what was in that yellow bag?

Go back to the school and search the bin's? But then if you were caught doing that, you may be done by the police again if you do it during after-school hours.....

I'm a complete arse and I'm so sorry, please everyone have your say on this, if its to say how stupid I am or what I should do next I just needed tell someone . . .

You stupid sod.

I'm quite amazed you actually did those things while drunk.

Anyway, i havn't ever had anything to do with the police, but it was a good idea to go to the people in person they might let you off (Or not).

You sound like the Scarlet Pimpernel or something when you're drunk. Awesome.

I wouldn't try to worry about it too much, the criminal record I mean. For something like this they'll probably land you a fine for being drunk and disorderly and won't go on you're criminal record. The best thing to do is admit it to the police because the guy knows who stole the stuff now.

Just a quick word of advice, next time crash or get someone to walk some of the way home aswell. 16 and being drunk on the streets will always land you in a spot of bother, especially if you think you're Indiana Jones when you're drunk.

You really, really, really could of just told me......

Jesus Man Get on MSN now....

same here man.

That's pretty mad stuff dude.

Just tell them the truth. It's probaly the best way of avoiding a criminal record now (as people know anyway).

Uhh, posting confessions on the internet isnt the best idea. Also, the police wont dust a car for prints over an umbrella or some shit. Dont worry.

Also, tell the truth if you are asked, dont ever admit to it to anyone. unless the police knock on your door and say we have evidence you did this, then dont say anything.

If this guy wasn't a mate of Ant's, I would have a very hard time believing all that.

Seconded, lol

thats chavs for you ;)

never done anything like that in a wrecked state done some silly stuff but nothing in that league

You got very heavily pissed, and you're only 16?

Bloody hell, I feel like a complete square...

Ermm I think you're just going to have to take it like a man and own up, be truthful. Pleading guilty = less of a charge. Or you could just keep quiet and hope it will just all blow over. But then you will always have that worry and guilt hanging over you.

He is a scalser, thieving and drinking is part of his makeup

Woah learn how to spell scouser if you're gonna call the guy one.

You're easily earning more and more of my respect, well done: peace:

Damn man most I did when I was drunk and 16 was vandalism. Quite a bit of it but thats not the point. At the end of it all at least you'll have a good story to tell a couple years down the line.

As for owning up to anything, its only a crime if you get caught (for crimes this small).

Bleh I write it how I pronounce it, stop being so god damn picky... I have a B for A Level English Language and Literature, If I wanted to spell it Scouser believe me I would mate.

Hang on, so you pronounce it as thought it has an "l" in it? (don't start moaning at me, 'tis just a question).

What Munky said about what to do sounds about right.

You must be pretty awesome when drunk! I've never done anything that bad when drunk. I've done a few things, but nothing that outrageous.

Bleh I write it how I pronounce it, stop being so god damn picky... I have a B for A Level English Language and Literature, If I wanted to spell it Scouser believe me I would mate.

Thats a blatant lie

Btw Kids, Stereotypes aren't funny

Only if their in reference to a Manchester United fan not from Manchester ;)

Yep I do, always have done.

Oh right, I've just never heard it pronounced any other way than "scouser". What part of the country do you come from?

Thats a blatant lie

Btw Kids, Stereotypes aren't funny

Only if their in reference to a Manchester United fan not from Manchester ;)

And so the war ravages on:

On yet another thread

The thing is

Hobbz thinks he's Mancunian, who hate scousers, when he's from Pompey

He actually had no reason to hate Scousers. He's just trying to show he is proper a "Arl Arse Plastic Manc" by doing such a thing.

Bet that makes you feel all special....

Dickhead

ROFL not really, I dont hate people from Liverpool at all, one of me mates is a scouser - just hate the football team.

I am a southerner.

Seeing somebody from Liverpool who was 16 and who had got drunk and robbed some people was too much for me not to ignore the joke opportunity.

Now calm down you over sensitive poofter

Everyone else resisted the non-funny, overused, stereotypical Joke which is actually unfounded...

I am a southerner

Same, but I've, and everyone else I know has always pronounced it like "scouser".

Ohwell, don't mean to be picky, I just find it interesting thats all.

This whole story is like an advertisment for not drinking.