NEurope
McPhee

PC Gaming Discussion

...watched this last night...

No way I will ever play this.

No fucking way.

As soon as this gets released on PS4 I will play it.

And at some point I have to continue playing Amnesia...stopped after 30 minutes, because I was scared :D

Reminds me of the first time I played FEAR when I was younger. Good times!

Oh god, I mean, I'm watching a let's play a the moment of it, with the lights on etc. I get scared of that, never mind, playing myself.

Binding of Isaac works well with keyboard though, Mouse only for a certain weapon imo.

Yeah but laptop plugged into tv with keyboard not as convienient as with controller. Just needed laptop as well for work rather than desktop.

There seems to be some talk that because the Steam 10 year anniversary is coming up this week that we might be getting another sale. Hopefully its true.

There seems to be some talk that because the Steam 10 year anniversary is coming up this week that we might be getting another sale. Hopefully its true.

Oh god, I hope not. I'm poor enough as it is!

Oh god, I hope not. I'm poor enough as it is!

Lol, I know what you mean. Im supposed to be putting money aside for the PS4 preorder but if a Steam sale comes around then by the end of it I will have 20+ new games.

According to my Backloggery account I am having the best year I have had since it launched for beating games yet I still have 89 uncompleted games added this year alone.

You guys tried out Gone Home? Just played it yesterday, neat little story game that has been sweeping some good reviews.

You guys tried out Gone Home? Just played it yesterday, neat little story game that has been sweeping some good reviews.

I really wanted to get it but for the length of the game and the price they were asking I couldnt bring myself to buy it. Im leaving it until its a bit cheaper.

Not yet, again, another game on my list I need to play.

Today I'm working my way through 'Little inferno'. But hopefully soon I can get Limbo, Saints row 3 and borderlands 2 finished.

Im saving a lot of my PC games that need completing at the moment for the Extra Life 24hr charity thing. I'll be trying to work through all the Fallout New Vegas DLC, Metro 2033, STALKER, Witcher 2 and XCOM. Obviously its doubtful I'll complete any of them though, especially as im the only one who will have direct gameplay feed on the live stream I always feel I should try and have a bit of variety in my games instead of just sticking with the same one for hours.

EDIT: Actually there will be another direct feed from @flameboy on our second stream

Edited by Happenstance

I'm very, very bad at not finishing games. So far I only have Bioshock and Plants vs zombies complete in my 50+ list on Steam.

Hence needing to start finishing some..

Hahaa, I am the master of it.

Whelp, now three games completed. Hopefully I can get a few more indie games down this week, I really want Rayman legends!

Im in the mood to play an MMO so as im not willing to pay a subscription fee I think im finally going to give The Old Republic a try.

Star Trek Online is very good for a F2P MMO. It's only after hundreds of hours of play and completing all the campaigns (Fed, Klingon and Romulan) that you'll need to spend any money - and that's only if you want to do serious PvP stuff.

For a sweet free MMORPG hit up Ragnarok Online on a private server. Without doubt the most fun MMORPG I've ever played, still remarkably playable despite it being quite old now.

According to my Backloggery account I am having the best year I have had since it launched for beating games yet I still have 89 uncompleted games added this year alone.

Yeah I've beaten the most games for a year and managed to reduce how many games I've added by not just adding any crap. All going down the pan now I've got a PC.

Im in the mood to play an MMO so as im not willing to pay a subscription fee I think im finally going to give The Old Republic a try.

Get downloading I am doing so now!

anyone want a FTL or Brutal Legend keys? PM me.

EDIT;

Also Dead Space and Medal of Honor

Edited by flameboy

Humble Bundle 9

• Trine 2: Complete Story
  • Mark of the Ninja
  • Eets Munchies Beta
  • Brutal Legend

Pay around 5 dollars and you get Fez and FTL too. Fez is fantastic. Would be playing till something like 4 am if I wasn't so damned tired already. Shame the creator has his issues and threw a hissy fit, canceling a sequel.

Eet Munchies feels like a mobile game but it is in beta...

The rest will get played some time in the far flung future. For now, they join 'The Pile'.