NEurope
McPhee

PC Gaming Discussion

Oh god, why did i subject myself to Resident Evil 4 for PC?! WHY?!? It's so unplayable it's unreal.

A little random thing:

Rome Total Realism, a mod for Rome Total War (massive surprise there) is somewhere between "very good quality" and "stupidly awesome".

:heh:

Of all the fine, fine console versions, why the PC version? Is your desire to peak up Ashley's skirt with the sniper rifle in slightly-higher-then-normal resolution really that strong?

I suppose the main reason to want the PC version would be to play the game with a mouse.

I hear it doesn't support it though, even after patching. A PC game with shooting in it that doesn't support mouse input - were they trying to be funny or something?

I hear there's a mod out that adds it though.

Man, why the hell does Team Fortress 2 keep killing my Internet connection?

Whenever I try and join a server, its like my router just resets. So damn annoying!

Anyone know how I could fix this?

Just got The Witcher

It's fecking awesome. I played the extensive demo for a good 3hrs or so, and it's making me want to pick up the full game. Luckily the demo saves work with the full game.

Just remember to download the updates for it, as it corrects quite a few issues with loading times and framerates.

Yep. It kind of got lost under the radar I'm guessing..........it was released last weekend from what I remember. Did you get the special edition of The Witcher at all or just the standard one?

Just the regular edition i think, carboard sleeve's still just the regular edition right?

Yeh, the cardboard sleeve version if the standard one. The special edition is a large black collectors boxset and it includes a 200 page art book, making of dvd, soundtrack disc and a double sided poster world map thing for the game.

I'm going to see how my money goes over the next few weeks, and if I can afford it and can find the time to play it, then I'll def pick it up.

The Witcher is the next game on my buy list, getting it tomorrow if i can find a good price in town.

From what i've heard it's the most under-rated game of the year!

I haven't played Witcher yet, i played UT3 earlier, quite a bit of fun.

God it feels wierd playing games on the new monitor.

Oh, mygod.

The Witcher is in-fucking-credible.

The Witcher is the next game on my buy list, getting it tomorrow if i can find a good price in town.

From what i've heard it's the most under-rated game of the year!

Aye it is.

First game i know of with sex related card collecting game.

I still can't wait for BMS, i seriously can't get into HL1, not after starting from HL2. Those guys are doing a terrific job.

I still can't wait for BMS, i seriously can't get into HL1, not after starting from HL2. Those guys are doing a terrific job.

It's been coming for a looooong time now, I'm not sure it's ever gonna be released.

Nah it will be, it will definately be out by the end of 2008. Although that may seem like a long time it is not their jobs, they are using their free time to recreate a one of the most critically acclaimed games ever. Those guys must be under so much pressure. :(

Just a bit of sarcasm, but the project was announced at the end of 2004 and it had been a bit too quiet for a few months now.

Maybe they weren't getting a lot done and that's why they've buckled down and put deadlines in place.

Damn! I need to play Grim Fandango again.

*re-installs*

Remember the days when Lucas Arts used to be good? *cries*