NEurope
McPhee

PC Gaming Discussion

Seriously interested in picking up The Witcher though.

And me, it's my next buy. Looks absolutelybleedingawesome!

UT3 = Shit

Complete anti-climax, the game is nowhere near as good as UT2004. Warfare is a rubbish replacement for Onslaught, the weapon balance is terrible (Stinger and Manta are overpowered by a long way), the GUI sucks and theres half the options of 2k4.

I'll keep it, but only in the hope of some good mods, ala Red Orchestra for 2K4

I jsut went and bought the Orange Box.

I planned on getting The Witcher, but it's an 18, so they wouldn't have let me have it in store, so now, instead of getting the orange box for christmas, i'll be getting the witcher.

I jsut went and bought the Orange Box.

I planned on getting The Witcher, but it's an 18, so they wouldn't have let me have it in store, so now, instead of getting the orange box for christmas, i'll be getting the witcher.

Crysis?______

Even then, till Crysis patches come out to seriously help proformance you'll struggle to hit a good frame rate on high settings.

Paint me converted to Crysis, Just started my second play-through. My favourite thing about this game isn't it's graphics or it's gunplay, it's the fantastic score that makes you feel like you're playing through an Arnie film.

I got the UT3 demo (going demo crazy here), i really, really like it. I think this warrants a buy or christmas list addition from me.

I just downloaded Pangya. It looks awesome. Shame I'm not that big on all multiplayer games.

I just played my first ever game of Pangya and won. It's a pretty relaxing game.

I played it, got called a noob in Spanish... Several times. Not fun.

Play in the French server then. I played against some guy, lost but I got a birdie from a chip in.

Don't know what he said so I just put =D

I will take over the French server, beat them all. French don't deserve to play golf.

That's correct. It's pretty fun. No-ones played on the english server the past 2 days so I've had to put up with Frenchies.

I can't find the fucking registration bit for pangya so i can make an account, where the hell is it?

Pangya English site doesn't have one. You have to go via this Alabatros18 site or something. Trust me, its the same game.