NEurope
McPhee

PC Gaming Discussion

I know, and I bet that doesn't finish the story neither, It's like watching 24, damn cliffhangers!!!!

Man, Portal's a tough little cookie. Got a good sense of humour too.

"Please vacate the test chamber. Prolonged exposure to 'The Button' is not part of the current test parameters."

There are people on the steam forums saying that Portal was a rip-off beause it's only took them three hours to complete. I personally would equate this with complaining that Picasso was a crap artist because most of his paintings were little bigger then about 6 foot square.

Portal was fucking brilliance. It took me about 3 hours to complete it but it was so amazing the whoke way through.

Especially seeing as there's cake up for grabs.

No, but even the credits are awesome. There's a simply epic song that plays and will have you laughing, promise. Time to try out TF2.

(No, I don't own the orange box, but my friend does. I'm on his PC atm.)

Episode 2, then.

So anyway after <SPOILER> in that AMAZING <SPOILER> (lovely soundtrack, BTW) I was heading through the <SPOILER> and his witty homosexual banter + ass kicking <SPOILER> He gestures us towards a <SPOILER> and I was like,<SPOILER> with yer ma last night."

NOTE: Deleted all possible spoilers. Just to tease you. Actual spoiler tags a tad too messy.

Use Paypal? Thats what i do.

Wish i could, me and Paypal fell out about 18-months ago. Long story but i lost £50 :mad:

Think my mum is gonna lend me her card though, so it's all good. Day off tomorrow, should have a good spin through Portal and TF2 (decided im buying the full box on PC now).

Anyhow, im off to complete the rest of HL2 so i can play EP1+2 (How long is HL2? Im probably 2.5 hours in, im guessing it's a bit longer than Halo 3?)

HL2 is around 9-11 hours long, depending on difficulty/player skill.

EP1 is 2-3 hours long.

Ep2 is apparently 5-7 hours long.

i lol'd at the song that played at the ending of portal, great stuff.

on to eppisode 2...

Portal was great, but a bit too short. Best credits in a game ever, though.

Decrypting is taking a while...

Have you seen the Demoman's taunt? When he lifts up his "kilt" to reveal a piece of paper with a smiley face scribbled on it covering his caber and two haggis?

There's a new one?

Yeah, Demoman

Have you seen the Demoman's taunt? When he lifts up his "kilt" to reveal a piece of paper with a smiley face scribbled on it covering his caber and two haggis?

lol

The soldier is my personal favourite "Meet" video.

"And then he used the fight money to round up two of every animal onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out every single one of them!"

Wow I had no idea Episode Two and Portal are available on Steam, downloading now! When were these released?

Wow I had no idea Episode Two and Portal are available on Steam, downloading now! When were these released?

8AM this morning.