NEurope
McPhee

PC Gaming Discussion

Wait, Titanfall 2 is Origin exclusive non?

Either way, I'm Audioserf on everything apart from XBL which I only use for Gears 4.

Hmm, Titanfall 2 players! On PC! I would love to join you guys, but I uninstalled Titanfall, and not going to re-install it until I've done a complete OS re-install, which is something I can't be arsed with currently..

I believe it got some great updates in the meantime. Whenever I re-install it, I'll buy some of the cosmetic DLC for support (I already did buy some of it, as I got the game for cheap).

1 hour ago, Sméagol said:

Hmm, Titanfall 2 players! On PC! I would love to join you guys, but I uninstalled Titanfall, and not going to re-install it until I've done a complete OS re-install, which is something I can't be arsed with currently..

I believe it got some great updates in the meantime. Whenever I re-install it, I'll buy some of the cosmetic DLC for support (I already did buy some of it, as I got the game for cheap).

My dude, if I could install Titanfall 2 before the OS I would do it. It's the GOAT.

4 hours ago, dan-likes-trees said:

Anyone got Divinity Original Sin 2? The game I most want to play. Shame I have a mac

Still working my way slowly with my SO through the first one on PS4, then I'm going to drag the PC down to the TV to play the second!

According to Eurogamer it's only been announced for PC. Looks good. Hope it makes the jump to consoles.

Bought Finding Paradise yesterday and I'm really looking forward to playing through it. I loved To The Moon, one of my favourite gaming experiences.

• Like 2

Phew, I got very little time on my laptop in the last couple of weeks. But I finally finished Finding Paradise, even though it's around the same length as To the Moon.

The "mystery" is much more obvious this time around, but the story is just as heartwarming as To the Moon, if not more. If you played that, Finding Paradise is a no-brainer, and if you haven't, you really should.

41 minutes ago, Jonnas said:

Phew, I got very little time on my laptop in the last couple of weeks. But I finally finished Finding Paradise, even though it's around the same length as To the Moon.

The "mystery" is much more obvious this time around, but the story is just as heartwarming as To the Moon, if not more. If you played that, Finding Paradise is a no-brainer, and if you haven't, you really should.

I really need to get back to playing it. So many games at the moment though!

Remembering why I dislike PC gaming.  Purchased Subsurface Circular and it crashes fairly often and it turns out my specs are just a bit too low.  I enjoy not having to think about that with consoles.

Just managed to get about 30 minutes out of it. If I can get another session like that I'll keep it, but if I'm still having problems think I'll ask for a refund.

Shame I didn't realise that was the problem with Night in the Woods too as I was really looking forward to that but barely been able to play 10 minutes.

Don't know where to put this but it's about a PC game so...

I've been watching GameGrumps' play through of Doki Doki Literature Club. I've heard about it and knew, well...something, not exactly what, but something which made me think: "Hm, it's probably not a game you'd play yourself."

Yeah...I've reached a certain point of the play through and I won't spoil anything but...yeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhh. Will watch the remaining episodes tomorrow and I really hope the Grumps will finish the game eventually.

Anybody played this?

Edited by drahkon

43 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Anybody played this?

Yeah, a few days ago.

Got the Monika ending. Monika is best girl.

For those unaware: it's a typical visual novel on Steam. And it's free.

• Thanks 1

I’ve had it installed since last month but still haven’t started it. Need to get around to it really. I’ve managed to stay spoiler free but I doubt that’ll last long.

Yeah, I made a spoilered post about it in the Gaming Diary thread, and I consider it one of my Top 3 games of 2017. I highly recommend it.

A fine dating sim. There's so much talk of literature, poetry, doki-dokis and clubs! Happy Thoughts all around. It may seem shallow at first, but the poems are surprisingly good, and things really came together after that date at the school festival.

Do not play if you are easily disturbed. Not everybody's heart can go Doki Doki.

Edited by Jonnas
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, drahkon said:

Don't know where to put this but it's about a PC game so...

I've been watching GameGrumps' play through of Doki Doki Literature Club. I've heard about it and knew, well...something, not exactly what, but something which made me think: "Hm, it's probably not a game you'd play yourself."

Yeah...I've reached a certain point of the play through and I won't spoil anything but...yeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhh. Will watch the remaining episodes tomorrow and I really hope the Grumps will finish the game eventually.

Anybody played this?

Found out about it from Game Grumps and started looking more into and kinda spoiled myself too much to the point I don't think it's worth playing. I've been meaning to post about it here for ages but never got round to it. It's probably one of my GOTYs that that I never played.

1 hour ago, Ike said:

Found out about it from Game Grumps and started looking more into and kinda spoiled myself too much to the point I don't think it's worth playing. I've been meaning to post about it here for ages but never got round to it. It's probably one of my GOTYs that that I never played.

Spoiler

Unless you've watched a full playthrough, I think it's still worth playing. Knowing the main twist ahead of time doesn't lessen what happens in-between. Not to mention some details are randomized and/or depend on what kind of poems you wrote.

Caught up with GameGrumps' play through of Doki Doki Literature Club. Can't wait to watch the next episode tonight...

Spoiler

...in the dark...alone...

44 minutes ago, Happenstance said:

I'm about 2 hours into the game at the moment. Just hit the game changer last night.

Innit. Not bad Bro!

4 hours ago, drahkon said:

Caught up with GameGrumps' play through of Doki Doki Literature Club. Can't wait to watch the next episode tonight...

Doki Doki Spoiler (Reveal hidden contents)

...in the dark...alone...

Can't believe they stopped right there. :cry:

Well, I think GameGrumps' play through of Doki Doki Literature Club is coming to an end.

On 1/13/2018 at 5:01 AM, Sméagol said:

Got the Monika ending. Monika is best girl.

Spoiler

You sneaky bitch :D To be honest, though, I've expected Monika to be behind it all soon after the first "glitch".

12 hours ago, Ike said:

Can't believe they stopped right there. :cry:

Spoiler

Now that I've watched the Episode, I know what you mean :D

The game is awesome. But I'm glad I didn't play this myself...I would've shit my pants more than once.

I'd love to see what happens if you delete Monika's file. Since it's so easy to delete characters, as Monika said, the Grumps should give it a go. If they don't, I'll just read up on it.

• Haha 1