NEurope
McPhee

PC Gaming Discussion

Quite easy. But it's not exactly a hand holding game. Enemies still hit hard it's just aiming that has become much more simple.

If I didn't already own it. But man....I completely forgot he did the music for it and I believe had a character in the game.

It is pretty cool - assuming you don't mind playing games for the writing rather than the gameplay.

It is pretty cool - assuming you don't mind playing games for the writing rather than the gameplay.

I'd say I often play games mostly for the story. I'll probably pick this up sooner than later (you don't happen to know the download size?).

Anybody else playing XCOM 2?

I'm planning on getting it next week once the new PC arrives. Are you enjoying it so far?

Yeah but I loved the first so I knew I would. I haven't played much but it's just more of the same but bigger and better.

It's quite difficult though! And the numbers feel fudged, at least on the higher difficulties, it's quite frustrating to miss on a 60-80% chance 2-3x in a row...

Anybody else playing XCOM 2?

Just placed the order.. I'll get it Tuesday.

Played X-com for 150 hours, and didn't even finish it, haha. Last campaign I made it to the final ship. Always wanted to try Enemy within, but with the sequel out now, I don't think I'll bother anymore.

I think it's 2-ish GB. Have fun.

Finally bought, downloaded, and played this yesterday. Holy shit dude.. This game's deep.

Damn, that

melancholic 12 Monkeys style ending

almost made me cry.. The atmosphere is fantastic. This would make a great film.

Looks like Knack 2 may be in development and has been since last summer. I love this about Sony.

#Knackered

So.. Danganronpa, I have merchandise of it, but I'm not familiar with the gameplay from the source material.. Is it fun? Any vague resemblences to Ace attorney?

Its similar yes. Visual novel style with investigation and court room type scenes. I'd recommend it anyway.

Its similar yes. Visual novel style with investigation and court room type scenes. I'd recommend it anyway.

I'm definitely getting it then, though probably not right away. Love the artstyle and character designs (obviously).

I didn't like it. The cases are predictable, the characters are one-note and the trials are completely ruined by the awful mini-games you have to play every few minutes. Your mileage may vary, though - I know NeoGAF loves it. But at least now you've been warned. :p

I don't visit Neogaf.. I have no idea how their collective taste compares to mine..

I'm 100% with Magnus. I was expecting something between Persona and Phoenix Wright and what I got was nowhere near the quality of either. Found it a very shallow experience.

I'd highly recommend Secrets of Grindea to everyone.

Its currently on Steam and is early access, but its a wonderul singleplayer or up to 4 person co-op. Details here:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/269770/

My partner and I have been playing through, its short at the moment, but more is being added, its quite stable too.

I'd highly recommend Secrets of Grindea to everyone.

Its currently on Steam and is early access, but its a wonderul singleplayer or up to 4 person co-op. Details here:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/269770/

My partner and I have been playing through, its short at the moment, but more is being added, its quite stable too.

Was eyeing this up. There is also a demo you can try too.

Lovers of the Harvest Moon series, I urge you to pick up Stardew Valley now! Absolutely charming game and unbelievably faithful to the early games in the series. I've been playing it on Steam all day, and will probably continue to do so all night :D

Lovers of the Harvest Moon series, I urge you to pick up Stardew Valley now! Absolutely charming game and unbelievably faithful to the early games in the series. I've been playing it on Steam all day, and will probably continue to do so all night :D

I actually came on here to see if anyone had picked this up - looks fab. I'll have to wait for a mac version whenever the chap gets round to it.

How does it differ from Harvest Moon? Or is it a full on tribute?