NEurope
McPhee

PC Gaming Discussion

I'm not sure how long this has been up, but it looks like Tales of Zestiria is confirmed to be getting a PC release now.

Really hoping they don't screw up the port.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/351970/

The bigger surprise is that if you preorder you also (might if enough people preorder) get Tales of Symphonia HD free, even though the Gamecube version still seems superior.

Yeah.. I'm still waiting for Tales of Graces for Wii.

Not sure if I should reward them by buying another Tales game, on PC.. Then again I'm in the mood for one. Though I'm definitely not going to pay 50 Euros for it. Not for digital at least.

I broke down and did Graces on PS3.....still haven't put it in the console.

It... It... Looks like no mans sky..... Like seriously. NMS needs to be released next month or this may steal its thunder.

Anyone been watching ESL Cologne? Didn't think it'd be worth starting a new thread.

Been some really good games so far. I'm rooting for Cloud9 and NiP. :)

Envy look strong, and obviously fnatic.

Yep, I do enjoy watching NiP, but they got fucking spanked by TSM yesterday. BO1 are unpredictable though and NiP are always late at peaking.

Fnatic are looking really strong to win again...

Kappa.

Predictions for day 2:

CA9F56547A224D202B6E77A6B80967CD385E15DE

Edited by MATtheHAT

That bottom group is totally up for grabs. Luminosity played well against good teams, and the other two are solid teams.

Can't believe Cloud9 lost that, they should have won it. Maikelele played a great game.

Edited by MadDog

Oh nice. Because I pre-ordered the Steam controller I got Portal 2 and Rocket League free on my account.

http://www.caveshmups.com

YES!!! Cave's shmups are coming to Steam! :yay:

Edit: Oh wow!

http://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?p=1128106#p1128106

Even better, the ports are being done by Cave themselves! :yay:

My 360 is now practically useless. It plays Tales of Vesperia, a few Treasure ports (which will probably come to Steam before long) and that's it :p

Edited by Dcubed

In a double dose of delightful bizareness, both Dragon's Dogma Dark Arizen and Sayonara Umihara Kawase + are coming to PC!

More and more is my decision to leave non Nintendo consoles behind paying off in spades! :D

Now if only we could get Miku Project Diva X... (it HAS to come eventually, surely!? I mean, it IS based on a piece of Windows software after all...)

Edit: HOLY SHIT!!!!!

Umihara Kawase and Umihara Kawase Shun are being released on PC as well!!!!!! :bouncy:

http://gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/253202/Sayonara_UmiharaKawase__Video_gaming_history_coming_to_PCOctober_2015.php

FUCK ME SIDEWAYS!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!! :D WHO THE HELL SAW THIS COMING!? :bouncy:

Edited by Dcubed

Anyone else get this problem when you download a game in Steam it causes download speeds to plummet? I've 100mb but it drops to 3mb when I'm download something. This also effects all devices on my network.

Quick Google suggests to to a cap on download speed within Steam but this only reduces the problem.

I'm on Windows 10 if it matters.

Anyone else get this problem when you download a game in Steam it causes download speeds to plummet? I've 100mb but it drops to 3mb when I'm download something. This also effects all devices on my network.

Quick Google suggests to to a cap on download speed within Steam but this only reduces the problem.

I'm on Windows 10 if it matters.

I haven't really had that problem myself; nor have I really noticed a download speed cap within Steam itself (it seems to max out my connection as you'd expect) and I'm on Windows 10.

Mind you though my machine is connected via Ethernet, so I'm not sure if that might be part of the issue or not ::shrug:

I haven't really had that problem myself; nor have I really noticed a download speed cap within Steam itself (it seems to max out my connection as you'd expect) and I'm on Windows 10.

Mind you though my machine is connected via Ethernet, so I'm not sure if that might be part of the issue or not ::shrug:

Mine is connected via Ethernet. It seems like Steam is hogging the whole of my bandwidth or something.

Guys, just a heads-up: Amnesia the Dark Descent is free on steam until September 16. From what I understand, if you download it, it's yours for good.

I didn't know Steam also had promos like these. Either way, those of you who haven't played it should get the game, it's really good.

Just a heads up guys. If anyone wants to play the Rainbow Six: Siege Closed Beta, I have a few codes to spare. Send me a PM, and I'll give you the codes. I might post this somewhere else, so be quick. The beta is available until the 4th of october, and is pretty well made. I enjoy it at least. I'm posting this in the Siege thread as well. Give me a PM ;D.

Looks like my Steam controller was dispatched today.

I'm interested in a hands-on review. I suspect it's not the controller for me.. Currently, if I were to buy a controller for PC, the X-Box One pro controller looks the most interesting (forgoing modding and adapters).

Looks like my Steam controller was dispatched today.

Did you order directly from Steam?

Yeah I did

Ah. I ordered mine from GAME but there's no sign of life at the moment. Forgot it was out this month.