NEurope
McPhee

PC Gaming Discussion

I actually bought both X-com: enemy unknown and The bureau: X-com declassified. Wasn´t sure if I wanted the complete edition of enemy unknown, so went with this package as I was interested in enemy unknown as well.

I never buy many games on Steam sales if at all, usually because I´m old-fashioned and withhold from buying games until I can get myself a physical copy. But I´ll make exceptions, mostly games which are strictly multi-player, or games which I don´t consider must haves, but probably fun nonetheless.

I may pick up some more indie games, but those I usually don´t buy on Steam, because I want to support the developer by buying the games directly from their site. Luckily some coincide their own sales with the Steam sales, so I´ll probably get Gone home later, which is the same price (75% off) on their site.

So far, I've bought Mirror's Edge, despite owning the XBox 360 version, and DmC Devil May Cry. They had previously been at those prices in sales and I had eyed them up the last time I saw them but never did get them so I'm making up for it.

I was considering Hotline Miami but I've never been a big fan of top down shooters - it's the athestic style that keeps drawing my attention though.

EDIT: you ca now add the Borderlands 2 Headhunter DLC packs to that list.

Edited by Captain Falcon

So far, I've purchased Dragon Age Origins, Castle Crashers and BattleBlock Theatre.

Battleblock Theatre is free on Xbox Live Gold next or I would've got it.

I've voted for the Masterpieces/Classics because I want AoE II HD and System Shock 2.

I followed Captain Falcon´s example and bought Mirror´s edge, and in addition I bought Dishonoured and Kotor 2. I was tempted by the likes of Tomb raider, Dark souls and L.A. Noir and Alan Wake, but I still want to get them on physical disc eventually.

Speaking of Dark souls, is it actually playable with mouse + keyboard?

I followed Captain Falcon´s example and bought Mirror´s edge, and in addition I bought Dishonoured and Kotor 2. I was tempted by the likes of Tomb raider, Dark souls and L.A. Noir and Alan Wake, but I still want to get them on physical disc eventually.

Speaking of Dark souls, is it actually playable with mouse + keyboard?

In a word, No.

EDIT: Bought too many games I wont have time to play during this sale. Geez steam.

In a word, No.

EDIT: Bought too many games I wont have time to play during this sale. Geez steam.

No idea when I'm going to finish all of these games, on top of games I've not even got around to starting yet!

The damage so far:

Borderlands 2 GOTY

Trials Fusion

Witcher 2

Witcher 3 Pre-Order

Dead Rising 3 Pre-Order

Skullgirls

UnEpic

Nidhogg

Dishonoured

Deus Ex The Fall (This game sucks)

Sniper Elite 3

Really tempted by 50% off Wolfenstein. Must.....resist......

No idea when I'm going to finish all of these games, on top of games I've not even got around to starting yet!

The damage so far:

Borderlands 2 GOTY

Trials Fusion

Witcher 2

Witcher 3 Pre-Order

Dead Rising 3 Pre-Order

Skullgirls

UnEpic

Nidhogg

Dishonoured

Deus Ex The Fall (This game sucks)

Sniper Elite 3

Really tempted by 50% off Wolfenstein. Must.....resist......

I gave in to Wolfenstein. Won't be seeing that price for at least half a year

I gave in to Wolfenstein. Won't be seeing that price for at least half a year

Bought it. I'm so weak.

The Ys games are 75% off, buy them! Get Oath if you've never played them before or want to try one.

This game has to come to consoles!

That is brilliant I can't believe no one has thought of that before! Although arguably everyone who has ever screencheated has thought about it.

I tried Hearthstone today, worried that its just the beginning of me falling into a Blizzard shaped hole. I'm already considering going back to WoW after not playing it in years.

I tried Hearthstone today, worried that its just the beginning of me falling into a Blizzard shaped hole. I'm already considering going back to WoW after not playing it in years.

I'm still yet to get past the Hearthstone tutorial, starting it 3 times now.

I'm still yet to get past the Hearthstone tutorial, starting it 3 times now.

Due to difficulty or boredom? I made it through first time and I'm just working on unlocking all the characters now. Two left but I'm having some issues beating those so far.

Due to difficulty or boredom? I made it through first time and I'm just working on unlocking all the characters now. Two left but I'm having some issues beating those so far.

Boredom...I'm not sure card games are really for me to be honest.

Boredom...I'm not sure card games are really for me to be honest.

Come join me and fall into the WoW hole then instead.

Come join me and fall into the WoW hole then instead.

Meh I'm not paying a subscription for that!

WoW always seemed to be the one MMO that I stuck with for longer than a week. Granted I think I only lasted a month anyway but thats better than most of the others lol

I tend to sub WoW for a month or two then get bored. I did enjoy questing to 90 in MoP, but couldn't be arsed grinding for the epic gear required for raiding.

@flameboy, if you are remotely interested in MMO's, try Guild Wars 2. It's similar to WoW but no subscription. You buy the base game and just play.

Also, if anybody wants a casual game of Hearthstone/Diablo III/Starcraft 2 add me on Battle.net - ShotoMat#2608

Im just gonna say this because I always do after a few months but we really need the forum Minecraft server back.

I tend to sub WoW for a month or two then get bored. I did enjoy questing to 90 in MoP, but couldn't be arsed grinding for the epic gear required for raiding.

@flameboy, if you are remotely interested in MMO's, try Guild Wars 2. It's similar to WoW but no subscription. You buy the base game and just play.

Also, if anybody wants a casual game of Hearthstone/Diablo III/Starcraft 2 add me on Battle.net - ShotoMat#2608

Cheers. I dabble in and out of them...played Old Republic for a bit and got bored. I tell ya one thing and I know this is dumb but I really would prefer controller support in some of them, never been a fan of the typical MMO type of controls....For example I have been enjoying The Witcher less as a result.