NEurope
McPhee

PC Gaming Discussion

No prob! I played it maybe a month back, it was looking quite nice and surprisingly Elder Scrolls-esque for an MMORPG. Not sure I have the fortitude for MMORPGs anymore though.

do they give us new keys each time?

best check my emails to see if i've got a spare

(btw its not brilliant, sort of a poor mans skyrim)

EDIT:

yup i have a spare beta key if anyone wants it, as always first one to PM gets it

Edited by Agent Gibbs

This is pretty late, but sure. More N-E people need to play Dota!

Ok maybe next weekend? I'm pretty much gonna be free whenever! Do you play with a headset?is that the done thing?

Ok maybe next weekend? I'm pretty much gonna be free whenever! Do you play with a headset?is that the done thing?

When you're playing with friends, it is. I'd join you guys, but I've successfully kicked my DotA2/LoL addiction and I do not wish to have a relapse, them things be crack, I must have played over 3000 hours, if we combine both playtimes. Oo

I've been playing Elder Scrolls Online this weekend and I'm actually really enjoying it. I think I may actually pick it up.

It does kinda seem like a quick and dirty Skyrim.

As MMOs go though, it's pretty good.

I've been playing Elder Scrolls Online this weekend and I'm actually really enjoying it. I think I may actually pick it up.

Yeah I've heard good things....still subscription on consoles as well though right? grrrrrrrrrrr.

Erm, Sunday night's okay for me, but Friday and Saturday aren't - pretty much any weeknight should be good though. And yes, headsets are best by far! Maybe we can even reignite O_W's addiction. :heh:

Erm, Sunday night's okay for me, but Friday and Saturday aren't - pretty much any weeknight should be good though. And yes, headsets are best by far! Maybe we can even reignite O_W's addiction. :heh:

So Friday or Saturday it is, then!

ok Sunday night is 100% good for me!

ok Sunday night is 100% good for me!

Sunday it is then! Don't believe Magnus' lies.

Just want to give a big shout out to @Supergrunch for putting up with my terrible Dota playing for 2 matches. Didn't help that I had to take two phone calls during. All very confusing but my intrigue has not diminished and I am definitely going to stick at it.

Has anyone being paying any attention to WildStar? - A new mmorpg created by a lot of ex-blizzard guys apparently. There's a lot of beta keys floating around for this weekends closed beta, might be worth a punt?

There´s an oldskool style point & click adventure on Steam called [Heroine´s quest: the herald of Ragnarok]

I´ve been playing for an hour or so, but the game definitely has charm.

Oh and it´s free.

Wow thanks for the heads up defo going to install it wonder why it's free thought they easily could have sold it!

The Diablo 3 Expansion (Reaper of Souls) is out.

Naturally, my mate and I played for 4 1/2 hours straight.

Good times :laughing:

Early access has been out for Elder Scrolls Online for the last few days and is on general release tomorrow.

I've been playing for a couple of days now and am really enjoying it (also took part in the two of the betas too). I'm an ES fan but am completely new to MMOs so don't really have a clue about that aspect of the game. As a result, in the betas I just found myself questing rather than hooking up with other players so will need to try and break out of that.

didn't you find it a little boring and devoid of content in the beta? i took part in two weekends and eventually gave up, combat was watered down skyrim and there was no benefit to partying up

and the cost...christ its expensive per month

I've also been playing Elder Scrolls Online. Great so far. Combat is miles better than any other MMO, especially after they added collision.