NEurope
UziT

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Mediocre graphics, surprisingly good controls (haven't gone the full mile yet) and HORRIBLE CAMERA CONTROL

Mediocre graphics, surprisingly good controls (haven't gone the full mile yet) and HORRIBLE CAMERA CONTROL

I'd agree with this, but change it to GREAT controls. They add so much. Would also add great story; great powers!!!

Quick tip that can help improve the graphics in TFU for Wii. Turn up the brightness level (in-game) to 2 levels below the max setting. It looks a lot lot better like that.

Am i think this will be shit... as a guess. The best wii starwars is just going to have to be exclusive. Rogue leader pretty much proved this and it's even more important with wii.

and it turned out to be shit..........well

Finally finished the game. Overall I'm really impressed with it; the grpahics are pretty shit, though I guess they have to be for all the destructable stuff (does it, I don't know, I don't know about that stuff). But the game was amazing fun to play, thought the controls were absolutely nailed. Story was pretty interesting too.

Overall, great game that I 100% recomend to any starwars fans and pick up when cheap to everyone else :)

Recently completed this, and would like to share my thoughts. I had low expectations for this game, and despite being a big fan of Star Wars, i'm a bigger fan of good games.

I've been pleasantly surprised. While the visuals have been adequate at best, the audio has been sweet- top drawer stuff actually. Excellent score, great sound effects and pretty good VO work, all in DPL2.

Besides a wobbly camera,gameplay has been quite reasonable too. Motion QTE's weren't too great.

Story-wise, i've been impressed. Its an interesting story- and one which fits into the saga rather well. There are precious few games where i'm riveted by long cut scenes- and by long i mean anything more than a minute or so. By no means was i riveted by these, but they were adequately produced.

So far, its all rather average. But its the overall 'feel' of the game which lifts this from being just average- LucasArts' mantra of "kick ass with the force" really does shine through and elevate the game. Its definately worth a look if you like Star Wars.