NEurope
UziT

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

In the beginning, i thought about buying this game, but as soon as 1:1 was announced, bye bye, Force Unleashed..

Now i want... THE ULTIMATE STAR WARS GAME!!!

In the beginning, i thought about buying this game, but as soon as 1:1 was announced, bye bye, Force Unleashed..

This game is more about Force powers than lightsaber fights.

From what I've heard, the Wii version is actually getting quite a lot of praise, even compared to the PS3 and 360 ones, since the latter versions apparently feel more like tech demos than games.

This game has really grown alot for me...At first, I thought it was going to be a half-assed cash-in but it seems as if it actually shapes up to be a good game

well this is out friday I might actually pick it up as I am a huge star wars fan and the reviews seem to be higher for the wii compared to the ps3/360 versions.

I will someday own this game, but I don't want to buy it at full price, I don't think it's worth it. Campaign is apparently very short. I would buy it instantly for something like €30.

I preordered so hopefully it should turn up today. Looking forward to it. Ive chosen the Wii version!

I bought it off play last night so im hoping it'll be here tommorow morning, ill put my impressions up when it arrives.

What an awful argument. I don't think I'm going to buy any games atm since their might be a better version in the future......

What an awful argument. I don't think I'm going to buy any games atm since their might be a better version in the future......

yeh if that was the case then no one would buy games because obviously theres going to be improvements. Youve got to enjoy the games as they come and im really looking forward to this game even though Ive heard it is sligthly short and linear in some ways. It got 7.8 on Ign compared to 7.3 for the 360/ps3 versions.

I wish I was getting this game this Friday as I've recently be looking at all the coverage on it and it does look pretty good. :) I have nay got any money at the moment though.

Played the 360 Demo which was fun but I feel with added Wii Controls, It will be even better and you will be able to unleash the force more. :p

I'll probably get it when it is cheaper.

My copy arrived, not played it yet though. Just got back from work and have a few things to do, first half of Spurs V Krakow and then the Mario Kart night!!

I'll post up later tonight with thoughts; played the "next gen" version too so be nice to compare.

Played a little, but first impressions are good. Controls respond great, graphics are better than usual, VA seems very good, OST is typically amazing and it's pretty much a mindless badass brawl. Also, not clunky at all, which the 360 version felt a little to me. Review soon-ish :P

You just done a even worse argument than mine

You won two cookies \m/

Anyway, here's what you should do:

1 - Not buy any game because there will always be a better version than this one

2 - ???

3 - Profit, i guess...

Nop, not really profitable.

I think this looks medicore to be honest. Good to see IGN giving the Wii version the highest score though. When all the reviews are in I'll check the averages on Gamerankings.

Played the first level yesterday; really enjoying it, great story, using the force feels great, even the lightsabre is really good. Can't wait to get stuck into it. I love Star Wars so maybe I'm a little easily pleased but I would really recommend it

can someone compare it to jedi knight 2 on the cube which also got mediocre reviews but was a personal favourite

can someone compare it to jedi knight 2 on the cube which also got mediocre reviews but was a personal favourite

No comparison really, Jedi Knight is an FPS hybrid this is a badass slash em up from what I played.

I was so annoyed that this wasnt waiting for me in the post today, apparently itll be here tommorow.. :(

Jedi Knight 2 was amazing on other systems, I think it was just critisced on the Cube for the port quality. This however is just a mindless slash-em-up that seems to have turned out 'not that well' on all systems.

I have 2 more levels to do and then its done, oh im playing the 360 version but thought I would post in here as its essentially the same game bar the control scheme. Its an alright game but it gets very repetitive and some normal enemies are just plain annoying to kill. I have enjoyed watching the birth of the rebellion though :)

DS review here for anyone who is interested :p

Here it be the review you see.

Actually really interested in the Wii version. The PS3 demo was "ok" and reminded me of Shadows of the Empire. Primarily this was on moodset, scouring of planets for a single person and the game mechanics, eg..the love of Loooooooooooong falls to your doom!

However, with Wii motions I just had a feeling this would translate well. Reviews seem to agree too.

When it's cheaper I'll buy it instantly.