NEurope
jdobem

Best Screen Size (Marvel Ultimate Alliance)

Im returning to Ultimate Alliance to finish the game. Have just finished the Atlantis mission.

Im having difficulty finding my characters among several enemies because of my TV screen size. Its 26".

So am thinking this is the perfect excuse to buy a new one, but i dont want to overshoot my budget nor the perfect balance. Im under the impression that a huge screen wont benefit Wii because of the sensor and the grafics.

So am aiming at 32". Is it enough?

What are your oppinions ?

What screen size do you play Marvel Ultimate at ?

Perfect excuse? LOL. I can see it now:

Me: We need a bigger more expensive TV.

Wife: Why?

Me: There's a game I can't see the characters very well on.

Wife: I want a divorce.

Lol :awesome:

Do you know my wife ?

I'll wrap it with the excuse that we need an HDTV since our current TV is outdated. And of course, the winner is:

now she can see her soap operas while i play on the wii.

Otherwise, we're stuck with each other, since we have only 1 tv (which would be more than enough if she just would play... but she doesnt :) ). i love her though - my wife, not the tv! lol

Anyway, any suggestions on the screen size and/or experiences with the game?

Im a Marvel fan and im enjoying the game but i feel the screen size is really hampering my enjoyment since i keep looking around for my hero...

Aren't they all the same? :)

Never played the game unfortunately - With our 27" and 28" TVs, I've never had a problem distinguishing between characters in a game.

Unless you want a supersize TV, a 32 inch is more than sufficient for your Wii games. I play Paper Mario on a 32 inch, its grrreat.