NEurope
AshMat

Youtube tags

Should we have youtube tags?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have youtube tags?

Simple enough, should the forum have youtube tags as in:

[YT] [/YT]

So that the video is viewable in the forum window, without following a link.

Hmm, as long as they were kept to the appropriate threads (funny vids in funny vid thread) and not put in sigs (I know they don't load til you hit play, but they're still big enough dimensions-wide that they would make sigs taller than the rules permit), then if the voters want them, I don't mind.

I have always hoped that this would be implemented, Certainly would make for more interesting arguments in the more serious thread...

It would certainly be an improvement. They would be very handy in the first post of a thread for information. For instance if there's a game thread you could put all the latest footage and trailers in the first post without having to post links.

YouTube would be awesome. Like Echo said it would be cool for adding trailers.

It would certainly be an improvement. They would be very handy in the first post of a thread for information. For instance if there's a game thread you could put all the latest footage and trailers in the first post without having to post links.

That is a very good legimate use.

I can see the system being abused though.

Probably by me, posting shakaron everywhere.

I voted no. Because I can see random inappropriate videos being posted here there and everywhere. But I could see the benefit of them in say the funny video thread.

Yeah, it'd be cool to have that option.

I doubt people would abuse it and like many others have said it's not as though you have to view it anyway. You need to click play to see thing.

I don't care if we have imbedded videos or not. Don't mind clicking on the link. And I didn't realise we were in 'competition' with each other :heh:

this is a good thing!

any game thread, every online game thread in particular would be improved, the funny links thread would be usable without death by tab, the music thread would be massively improved...

besides, system abuse makes this place home :)

Eurofusion will always be one step ahead and you all know it :P
Yeah man. If only they had some members that weren't straight off our ban list that place would be awesome!

Yeah man. If only they had some members that weren't straight off our ban list that place would be awesome!

What, like me?

I didn't know about this place, I was at EF before I came here but i'm not going to start arguing, I still like this place.

Back on topic, Youtube tags are good, especially for funny video threads and they are cool in music threads as your able to show people the songs you like without them having to download.

Hmm, as long as they were kept to the appropriate threads (funny vids in funny vid thread) and not put in sigs (I know they don't load til you hit play, but they're still big enough dimensions-wide that they would make sigs taller than the rules permit), then if the voters want them, I don't mind.

just don't put it in the sig making window and make a rule not to put it in.

touchy it was just a joke:)

yea bring in youtube tags :)

if someone puts a youtube clip in a thread you dont ave to watch it until you click on it so i dont see no reason why not

This is what will happen but be prepared for it anyway.

Everytime a new feature comes the forumers go mad with it and overuse it to death. it happened with multi qouting and other things it will happen with this if you let it..But it will die down eventually, only then will you see it's worth.