NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Haden

NE podcast/radioshow?

It's still going.

Oh, I need to get on that. There was a long period without one so I stopped checking. Last one I listened to was 13 I think, what is it up to now/

Also CVD is great. That is one requirement any N-E podcast needs to compete, at least one, if not ten, hilarious scottish men.

Also Fresh, fyi we've got material planned, that does NOT involve dead babies, or 4cahn references.

Lies.

I've never really listened to podcast cause they all just sound boring or something... But if this can be turned into something interesting, I would give it a listen for sure.

Don't worry, I'll be giving hair advice and a "geek chic" section. It will be glorious. You can do a "In the kitchen with Eenuh" section!

I think Eenuh would be more about the sketchpadding. Although im not sure how well that would translate sans visual.

Don't worry, I'll be giving hair advice and a "geek chic" section. It will be glorious. You can do a "In the kitchen with Eenuh" section!

As a feminist, I find that offensive.

Or something

As a feminist, I find that offensive.

Or something

Your an idiot b'cos you don't know that Eenuh started a cookery thread that provided some awesome recipes.

Seriously, if we have a podcast it needs women on it. I find podcast about gaming with women on so much more fun to listen to and you get a much more mixed view.

That is one requirement any N-E podcast needs to compete, at least one, if not ten, hilarious scottish men.

They asked me last year, but I didn't have a microphone at time. :heh:

(I'm now signed up by another major podcast organisation)

there is going to be a real sexy guy as guest on the first podcast

If you're referring to yourself, no one finds school pants sexy.

If you're referring to yourself, no one finds school pants sexy.

None finds teenage breast-feeding sexy except you.

NE Community CastMash!

Everyone send in a 5 minute mini podcast, then the best ones get mashed together by someone into one big podcast, with maybe a overall presenter introducing the various bits.

Patent Pending, Patent Pending, Patent Pending!

Sign in to follow this