NEurope
Tellyn

N-Europe Q&A - Medaverse Studios

Hello there forumites!

I am in need of your help with a Q&A with Medaverse Studios, creators of the upcoming WiiWare title Gravitronix. Click here for more info. I need questions, people. This is your chance to discover a bit more about WiiWare, Gravitronix and any other things on your mind linked to the topic.

Thanks!

Nathan

Ask them how they dealt wth size restrictions, did Nintendo give them a maximum size, did they have to remove anything due to size, etc.

Ask how early they recieved WiiWare kits. That'd be interesting especially as Nintendo like to keep a lot of things quiet.

Questions so far sound pretty interesting I also would like to know if they can tell some stuff about pricing. Wether it is like a N64 game or more expensive - after all I don't get a booklet, case, medium, ... and just download it. A screenshot would be cool too and some basic info about the game. Also if the WiiWare game will be successfull are there any plans for a real Wii game.

Problem is I doubt that those question will be answered - NDA for most of the interesting stuff :(

Hmm, i really dont know anything like "what's the game about ?"

i've googled it but found very little.

any specifics or screen shots?

Thx!

Nothing is known about the game so far, no screens or info, just a press release and a name. Therefore you have the chance to find out.

They're basically competing with nearly every 8-bit and 16-bit classic ever made. Do they really think Wii controls are enough of a selling point for the game to become a success?

Did they approach Nintendo, or the other way around?

Do they have any other Wii Ware titles planned, or could they even be thinking about, with the profits from Gravitronix, making a game with a bigger budget that'll show up in retail?

I'm sending the questions off tomorrow. Anyone who has any questions they'd like to ask, get them up ASAP.

What sets Gravitronix apart from other games / what makes it special. And maybe what limitations/ complications they had with the wii remote or hardware, and did that effect what they wanted to do.

how are the roialty's of Nintendo?

can everything be controled by the wiimote and nunchuck?

What makes working with Nintendo fun for you?

We see many multi player games these days but will we see a 4 player game that is also online, so you can sit and play with your friends in the same room behind 1 TV and play vs others online.

If you had to work at another developer than this one, were would you work than?

Do you feel that you have learned much from working at Medaverse Studios and what did you learn?

What will you do to be different in online games vs. the other game developers?

No it's on hold until they have some new info, as they already conducted several Q&As before we sent the questions in, so we agreed to conduct it at a later date when there's new stuff to discuss.

No it's on hold until they have some new info, as they already conducted several Q&As before we sent the questions in, so we agreed to conduct it at a later date when there's new stuff to discuss.

Ah right, my bad. Apologies!