NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

VGcats hates the controller

"Nintendo's new controller is out. Congratulations Nintendo, you've created what looks like a sex toy. Complete with rumble pack. Well, it was a fun company while it lasted."-VGcats.

Damn them.. but i will laugh when Everybody tryes it and loves it :)

DAMN U NAZI BIRD!!

dam them for making fun of nintendo,i liked their comics aswell,wait till they try it,theyll love it

I was skeptical at pictures, but once I saw how it can be used I fell in love. Once people play it everyone will want one.

dam them for making fun of nintendo,i liked their comics aswell,wait till they try it,theyll love it

So; It's ok for somebody to predict that it'll be awesome, but when somebody predicts it'll be crap, 'oh noes, I can't believe that-how can they say it'll suck-they haven't tried it'

Thats the thing none of use know if it'll be good/bad-we all have our own opinions, including scott, and we are all entitled to them, as at the moment, no one can say if we are right or wrong.

Nintendo have created a controller that has people talking about it, which is typical Nintendo. Always getting the crowds talking about them in good and sometimes bad ways.

I for one am not too sure about the controller. I don't fancy the idea much of waving my arm around like a nancy. I thought that if you have mates round, and you swing too hard, the controller will fly out of your hands and hit your mates or something (experiment by swinging a remote control around side to side, it does fly from your hand sometimes). Yes the controller/remote does look cool, and it is wireles, which i for one like about controllers. No Wires.

Nintendo need to convince me to buy a Revolution (or whatever it is going to be called) by showing off game demos with the controller in action otherwise i, like many other Nintendo gamers i know, will go off and buy a rival console be it either a PS3 or a X-Box 360.

if nintendo were so confidant with their new controller they wouldnt have done dual compatibility

so what happens whenever you want to play a game and you dont want to get up and do the hula and dont want to use your old crappy gamecube controller. everyone got their cod liver oil tablets in large supply? your gonna need supple joints for this one.

No, you could just use the shell controller that Nintendo is making. The free-hand device can be used as a nes pad, as it is very much like it.

I don't mean the analogue add-on. Nintendo have confirmed that they are making a traditional joypad so that 3rd party games that won't make use of Ninty's innovations can easily be ported.

The revo joypad sure looks like the sex toy scott links to.....

It's true!

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but if he's idiot to the point that he's that much of a fatalist, why bother with him? To be frank most webcomic guys have some views on gaming that are narrow minded and idiotic. So shut up and make good comics.

Sign in to follow this