NEurope
Gizmo

Link's Crossbow Training

I have just seen this as well, i can't help but get the feeling it might not be true, even though there doesn't seem to be any real evidence either way

I just can't help but feel uneasy with the idea of a Zelda 'spin-off' especially one given such a high profile job, lets not run the risk of seeing Zelda go mario and risk tarnishing the proud name.

Zelda Party 8 anyone?

I have just seen this as well, i can't help but get the feeling it might not be true, even though there doesn't seem to be any real evidence either way

I just can't help but feel uneasy with the idea of a Zelda 'spin-off' especially one given such a high profile job, lets not run the risk of seeing Zelda go mario and risk tarnishing the proud name.

Zelda Party 8 anyone?

Heck let's hope not, they nearly did it with metroid, but thankfully the game was just better then average -__-'

i don't think it would work or be in third-person actually.

It's strange though, didn't Shigsy mention something like this could be happening to Zelda games in the future around a year ago?

I thought it would be more like that Dragon Quest game on the wii though or Resident Evil: UC.

At the moment, i'm not feeling this and i doubt it's real anyway. However if it is, i have faith in Ninty that they can make something of it.

It would be nice to know that the Zapper is still being used after Resi and Ghost Squad.

Seems a little odd that you buy something to make your remote look like a gun and they give you a crossbow game to use it with...

O Rly?...Never ever seen Link wield a crossbow. And why a crossbow?

Take away the bow part of a crossbow, and the Zapper looks a lot like one. More so than it looks like a gun.

And It would get me to buy the Zapper.

Oh god I really hope this isn't true.I don't want Zelda spin-offs...

If this is true it better be have decent and not a stupid spin off game to bundle with the zapper.

If this turns out to be true, I reserve my judgement. Still, can't say I go all jiggely with joy, but I think this might turn out to be alright. Navi Trackers (or originally Tetra's Trackers) was a 'Zelda spinoff', and turned out to be alright. If only they included it in Four Swords Adventures overhere...

Even if it's true, it's not even a game, it's just a tech demo that comes with the zapper don't see what the big deal is.

Oh sweet jesus thank god dabookerman isnt here.

Sierously though what a load of shit. I know this will cause me to get flamed but man alive this is what miis are for! Use miis godamnit dont whore out one of your most respected franchies I thought those days were behind us after the phillips debacle.

Oh sweet jesus thank god dabookerman isnt here.

Don't worry, he is everywhere. Not in a Godly way, in a lurker way.

Crossbow? Link's never used one of those before.

Hence why he needs training for using one.

It could be as good as the Four Swords games people! Come on! They were kinda spin-offs!

Also, it may not be real.

Personally I'm hoping this is fake. It seems like one of the worst ideas they could have had to bundle with it. They could have done Duck Hunt 2, a lightgun game somewhat like Rayman Raving Rabbids minigames, some sort of Mii-Paintball game...

But Links Crossbow Training? Really?