NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Halo 3 is awsum

Need to get a new headset so I can play this properly. Just not the same without 10 year old Americans spouting crap at you through the TV. Haven't bothered to get the Mythic Map Pack yet and don't know if I will. I only really play Social Big Team now, purely because 16 player on Avalanche and Sand Trap is just amazing.

Need to get a new headset so I can play this properly. Just not the same without 10 year old Americans spouting crap at you through the TV. Haven't bothered to get the Mythic Map Pack yet and don't know if I will. I only really play Social Big Team now, purely because 16 player on Avalanche and Sand Trap is just amazing.

You cant big team then :'(

I found out today.

If I don't get roped into anything else, I'll be there.

Unless you want to play Legendary and Mythic maps. In which case I'll leave you to it.

im online all night, add me Bren 7SE

Ill most prob be playin mythic lists only, swat is the winnar

Whats the best SandBox maps youve found?

I really enjoying one called sandcastle.

Really fun, and great to explore.

I only play the swat playlist really, thers a few sandbox maps in ther but theyre pretty shit, the haunted mansion one on BRRRAAAAIINNNSS is quite good though

I only play the swat playlist really, thers a few sandbox maps in ther but theyre pretty shit, the haunted mansion one on BRRRAAAAIINNNSS is quite good though

What rank are you on SWAT?

Theres also a racetrack one i enjoy, although i cant find a game type which acts like races.

I started playing halo again, after the update, and everything seems harder for me.

Its probobly not, but i cant seem to get a positive KD :(

Is there anything to stop you rendering stuff for other people?

If it's on your share, you can render. there's some cap on earning minutes to 'spend' on rendering but i'm not sure how that works