NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Halo 3 is awsum

I would be ready, only the fact that I'm busy blowing my own brains out and also don't have 360. *waits*

Bit short on cash at the moment. I'll see you on front lines 'bout Xmas time, if not before.

I fear i'm going to have to buy this game. I'd have it ordered only Gameplay won't allow delivery to a different address for another 2 months or something which is fucking annoying.

I fear i'm going to have to buy this game. I'd have it ordered only Gameplay won't allow delivery to a different address for another 2 months or something which is fucking annoying.

Which you order and how much? Virigin Megastore doing Special Editon for £38.00 free P+P!

Which you order and how much? Virigin Megastore doing Special Editon for £38.00 free P+P!

Awesome!

I'll have to wait and order it on monday though when i have some money in my bank.

Watching a few halo videos today made me remember how much fun i had in the first 2 games. So i've resigned to buying it as one of the 2 games i'm allowed to buy pre-christmas.

If you look on xbox.com you can win premier tickets by cracking the code. I dont even know what to do.

Still gotta finish halo and halo 2

Shit, i just pre-ordered it on virgin's site.

I can't wait to play this online now, with all the new features and user created stuff. :D

Fuck finishing the fight, i just wanna kick arse and get pwned.

Am I ready???

New mobile phone deal - check!

Free Xbox360 - Check

One 2nd hand HD from bay - Check!

4 for 20 Preowned Xbox games from Gamestation (inc Halo 2) - Check!

One 360 Headset + 1Month Live - Check!

Oh yeah I'm Muth3rf&ckin ready!

Game should be shipping out Monday, so the lucky few of us we'll be getting it on the 25th ;)

Been watching those diorama teaser trailers. A tad left-field, but certainly are awfully teasing. Quite effective in their own way.

4pFTWBIG-1.jpg

Hype. I really don't mind if I play as the Arbiter. I kinda liked him in the second game.

hmm.. I will probably buy this at one point.. but ill wait for reviews and "the word on the net" as im in it for the story-mode and not the online thingie.. but it will probably pull a lot of the idiots online away from cod2 and cod4.. he he

GIANT SPOILERS ABOUT THE ENDING, 100% TRUE.

The chief and the arbiter seem to blow up a planet of some sort, they escape in a ship, the chief is almost sucked into the explosion of the planet but clambers back onto the ship, only just.

It cuts to the ending, Miranda and Johnson's photo's are in the memorial with flowers and pictures of dead soliders, so its safe to assume they both died. The Arbiter is called up onto the stage, talks to the general (can't remember his name...) and the sound is too shitty on the youtube video to understand what they're saying.

The video on youtube doesn't show the ending after the credits, but apparently the Chief is still alive, he steps inside a cryo tube, like the one from Halo 1 and says "Call me if you need me."

So yeah, Halo may have finished, but the Halo universe including the Master Chief story is still not dead.

Source: http://www.halo3forum.com/halo-3-general-discussion/159726-massive-fucking-spoilers-halo-3-ending-cutscenes-fucking-epic.html

How can you read something like that?

That will have just spolit the game so bad for anyone whos read it.

Wheres the cheapest place to order the standard edition? I might just pop in to town on release day and trade some games for it, im not massively excited about H3

How can you read something like that?

That will have just spolit the game so bad for anyone whos read it.

Well, i watch endings because:

1, i always forget, my memory is like shit for that kinda thing.

2, it still feels awesome to play through the last level (something i'm not going to spoil)

3, i don't know anything before the ending.

Ah cock, we don't even have an Argos in Shetland >_>

No McDonalds... no Argos... what the hell do they have!

Oh and if anyones gonna go to Argos, aparently you have to reserve it online and pay when you get there... and if your lucky they will just hand it over.

sucks balls for me tho as i cant get there today :shakehead

I'm just hoping Game send it out uber early Monday morning so i'll get it Tuesday afternoon.

*Hopes*