NEurope
AshMat

Make us laugh!

That sharp edges sign reminds of one I saw in Australia. There was a sign hanging from another one saying "Caution! Low sign", however if that second sign weren't there then you'd have to have been about 7 feet tall to hit your head on the first one!

Two guys met in the schoolyard, one of them has a new bike. "How did you get this bike?" asked the other one. He responded: "Well I was walking down this road when a girl on a bike passed me. When she saw me, she jumped off the bike, ripped apart her clothes and cried 'you can have anything you want from me.' So I took the bike." - "Very sensible of you," nodded the other one "the clothes probably wouldn't have fitted you anyways."

You know, I was watching Harry Potter the other day and it dawned on me that the story really is rather far fetched. I mean I can believe that Wizards and magic exists and that Unicorns really are roaming our world, but a ginger kid with two friends... fuck off!

Disclaimer: I myself am ginger so there was no hidden malicious intent behind this joke, it's just that, a joke. Therefore all you people who were kicking off about the sick joke thread have no reason to do so now!

Hehehe so you all like cats?

well than take a look at this comurtial of the street K

]

I pissed myself.

Good lord...

Pikachu is getting violated by several small Japanese children.