NEurope
AshMat

Make us laugh!

With THE Ganondorf and some imposter it's bound to get some laughs there.

I was the imposter, he changed my name when he found out it was me.

070525_Madeline_vmed_4p.widec.jpg

September 9, 2007 -

Kate McCann has confessed to the "accidental killing" of daughter "Madeleine McCann" in a Portugese holiday apartment.

Hysterical mother of Madeleine McCann, a young toddler who went missing early Augest in a Portugese holiday resort, has confessed to accidentally killing her daughter. The mother of 3, who had mislead the mass-media and the public and also held in portugese police custody for 14 hours yesterday, today stated to police "My daughter was dead, I didn't know what to do. I was going to confess straight away, but my mom got scared so she sent me to live with my auntie and uncle in bel-air! I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the licence plate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought 'nah forget it, yo home to bel-air!'. I pulled upto a house at bout 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie "Yo Homes, smell ya later!". I look at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of bel-air!"

Hahaha,nice McMad.

And damn that sucks Ashmat,it was funny reading him moaning about it.

What about the ONLY penis-enlargement product that is 100% GUARANTEED to work?

[ATTACH]1462[/ATTACH]

Maybe that was a bit lame...

Moar you say?

1183852296446sr9.jpg

This guy seems to be popular on the internets, I got another one with him:

tshirtspruechejo6.jpg

btw his T-Shirt says: better fat than ugly

Edit: damn I realized that moment that the picture I posted is actually a fake. You got the original one it seems and someone pasted his head on another picture.

the second pic has him with the exact same expression and everything only difference is its mirrored or something. Strange