NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Raining_again

Rate your meal revived!

I've not had my dinner yet, but my Dad's just got in and mentioned we're having pasta bake with sausages. So automatically even before eating it it'll be a 3/10, purely because the pasta ends up ruined when done this way.

Not the way I make it :) Infact its what I had for tea today actualy, I give it 8/10

Last meal. a rather uninspiring lasagne done in a microwave. It gave me extremely bad indigestion as well, so I give it a 2/10

for dinner had a BMT footlong and coke from SUBWAY bloody lovely cant be anything less then 10/10 i love subway weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Horrible chicken sandwich. It was tough and nasty. Should have put some crisps in it :P

2/10 ;_;

Just to pester you: that's not mathematically defined :heh:

That's the whole point. It means I refuse to use shitty scales to rate stuff.

Home made spicy shepherds pie.

10/10

ohh sounds tasty!

i love a chilli type shepherds pie, yum yum! anything like that?

Last night I had a French baguette with butter on and for a laugh I put salt & vinegar crisps in it.

I was surprisingly tasty. 8/10

Breakfast:

Bagel, bacon and tomato.

Lack of egg gives this breakfast 6/10

Lunch:

2 sausage rolls

Nice, cheap, if a little unhealthy 6/10

Dinner:

1 sausage roll, 1 cheese and onion pasty, 1 cookie, 1 packet of prawn cocktail crisps, 1 carton of ribena, 1 apple.

4/10

chips and a small pizza,thing 2-10 for creativity.

but i have lost the will to cook as i lost my hous at uni and had to move into halls.

so their is a deffinat lack of interest to cook on such an inferior device.

i will rate my meal last nigh at a place called joogleberys. i had 6oz burger chees and bacon

10-10 (for a burger i hear you cry.) why yes as it was no ordinary burger made by a mere mortal it,desended on to the plate from the hevans above, and had all kind of seasonin inside mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm my mouth waters just to think of it

i had baked potato, with beans, butter, mayonaise and cheese.

it would have been 8/10, but there wasnt enough of any topping, so twas kinda dull.

6/10

mmm baked potatoes are always tasty!

i had a chippy for dinner, chip pea curry with chicken goujons (sp) absolutely devine :heh: 11/10 :D

man! now im just plain hungry, again. i cant take it i need to go and eat, and maybe smoke, as this can be classed as a type of food, after food.

:indeed:

bowl of swiss style museli 6/10

i dont have the energy for all the chewing required atm...

I had left over lentils and rice.. so I would give that about a 2/10.

Lentils? Rice? You must be a student.

Welcome to the forums, by the way.

I just had a bowl of hot Heinz tomato soup and two plain... rolls* from a local bakery. Bonus points are awarded for the fact that I still have half a tin to eat tomorrow for lunch.

Nice 'n' simple / 10

*I'm not sure what else to call them. They're kind of twisted, like a croissant. Is there a baker in the house?

I've just had ordered in pizza was great had barbeque sauce on it and everything. Not much topping but the beer took the taste away anyways so its gonna get about 7/10.

Today i, once again, had the now infamous vimto spread on toast. It was as good as ever. I cannot stress enough that you all have to go and get some.

ohh sounds tasty!

i love a chilli type shepherds pie, yum yum! anything like that?

Yeah, sort of, I grind lots of pepper into the mash, put chilli sauce and crushed garlic in with the mince and top it all off with chilli cheese.

Last night I had some Uncle Ben's Microwaveable Egg Fried Rice. 9/10 I give it.

I was gonna try a Fray Bentos Steak & Kidney Pie, but I saw the Rice and thought "I'll have that!" Only takes 2 minutes.

Has anyone here had a Fray Bentos pie? Are they nice?

Sign in to follow this