NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Raining_again

Rate your meal revived!

As the title says, rate your last meal :heh:

mine was tuna and sweetcorn sandwich on granary bread, tasty! 8/10

I've not had my dinner yet, but my Dad's just got in and mentioned we're having pasta bake with sausages. So automatically even before eating it it'll be a 3/10, purely because the pasta ends up ruined when done this way.

I'll take a trip to Burger King after dinner most likely.

well since im still recovering from the flu my last meal was PB&J --toast-- haha 8/10 too i love PB&J lol

well since im still recovering from the flu my last meal was PB&J --toast-- haha 8/10 too i love PB&J lol

PB&J? I take it that's 'peanut butter and jelly (jam)'? Whatever, it still makes me think of Ant and Dec.

I had chicken fajitas for tea, so that's an 8/10 right there.

Mine was vegeterian spaghetti bolognese.

Which was really nice: sadly I nearly through it up in anger because when I got to my computer I got told one of my best mates tried it on with my girlfriend! Yay!

Ahh tonight I had Vegitarian Fajitas which where pretty sweet. 8/10

cant belive im reading a topic on how good your last meal was haha, anyhow ill join th efun , mine was a bacon chesse pasta bake thing nice and healthy to, 8.5/10

PB&J? I take it that's 'peanut butter and jelly (jam)'? Whatever, it still makes me think of Ant and Dec.

I had chicken fajitas for tea, so that's an 8/10 right there.

yah its peanut butter and jelly

My dad took me out to this chinese restaurant in Norwich that I haven't been to in years called 'The Hong Kong' and it was bloody fantastic too. None of us had eaten anything since breakfast so we pigged ourselves.

prawn crackers->chicken and sweetcorn soup->Savoury assortment(battered crab things, crispy seaweed)->confit of duck(pancakes)-> LOTS of main dishes e.g. Sweet and Sour Chicken, Beef in Black Bean sauce etc.

10/10 - One of best Chinese meals I've ever had...and there I was thinking I didn't like Chinsese much anymore :heh:

yah its peanut butter and jelly

JAM. JAM. JAM. JAM. JAM. JAM. JAM. JAM. JAM. JAM.

JAM.

On a side note, I had that u-shaped sausage [as my family calls it, mae by mattesons] in a tomato bolognase sauce. Takes 5 minutes to make and is very very tasty indeed.

7/10

JAM. JAM. JAM. JAM. JAM. JAM. JAM. JAM. JAM. JAM.

JAM.

On a side note, I had that u-shaped sausage [as my family calls it, mae by mattesons] in a tomato bolognase sauce. Takes 5 minutes to make and is very very tasty indeed.

7/10

pretty sure it was jelly

i had a cheddar and bacon baguette from a train station upper crust stand.

as ever it was crap - i dont know why i keep going back to upper crust.

4/10 simply because at least the baguettes are a decent size.

Cock: infinity/infinity

Just to pester you: that's not mathematically defined :heh:

I had sweet bread with butter and tomato soup, an eccentric combo that always gets me filled up: 9/10 :awesome:

Sign in to follow this