NEurope
taiomi

myspace?

I meet people in pubs and things.

I have a bebo but I only check it out when I get an email saying someones left me a message/wants to add me.

I do but don't want to be giving it to strangers with all due respect. Same with Facebook.

(waits for Jordan (and no doubt others) to come and complain about MySpace)

I do, but I only add friends. :\

And I think only one person ever leaves me messages. ;_;

Yet you post pictures of your face multiple times to strangers? Wierd that

Face is nothing. (...makes it sound like I have inappropriate pics on my myspace...)

Anyway. Myspace is more of a personal thing, more about my friends and my actual life and such.

And I can't help it if I want to share my awesome looks with you lot. I aim to inspire :p

I got one because a friend made me make one to see if it would work or not. So then I thought to update it. Then people keep sending me messages and stuff so I've nothing else to do but reply.

I have a myspace and a facebook.

I got a myspace mainly for the band side of things which I think is awesome. Found some really cool bands and also managed to get pre sale tickets, secret gigs etc all cos of myspace.

I joined facebook cos I kept getting annoying emails telling me to join. It's quite cool tho cos I have found many old school friends. :)

Face is nothing. (...makes it sound like I have inappropriate pics on my myspace...)

Anyway. Myspace is more of a personal thing, more about my friends and my actual life and such.

And I can't help it if I want to share my awesome looks with you lot. I aim to inspire :p

I don't really have anything personal on mine to be honest... feels creepy when people have too much stuff about their life/girlfriends etc. Until a couple of days ago mine didn't have anything; but then I realised that all the people from my 6th Form check each others MySpace's to see what they're doing after 6th Form, so I put a bit on.

I have a myspace and a facebook.

I got a myspace mainly for the band side of things which I think is awesome. Found some really cool bands and also managed to get pre sale tickets, secret gigs etc all cos of myspace.

I joined facebook cos I kept getting annoying emails telling me to join. It's quite cool tho cos I have found many old school friends. :)

Yeah on MySpace I got chatting to a support band I saw and they sent me a bunch of CDs with a hand written letter. Also two other artists, quite small, messaged me back a lot and stuff. MySpace is good for that I think.

FACEBOOK FTW

MySpace sucks ass and i don't want to chance my mom walking in while i'm on a profile and having an epileptic fit thanks.

I has myspace, facebook and bebo.

Myspace is the only one that really gets used, because all my mates use that.

I had a Bebo, got bored of it, trashed it and then deleted it. :smile:

Might move on to either Facebook or MySpace next, but they'll probably end being deleted as well.

i semi-ditched my myspace account in favour of facebook+blogger.

myspace is for friends and random people but i like facebook cause i get added by people i know/know through people and can get to know better.. if that makes any sense... i dont have to add randoms or bands every 4 seconds...

and photo uploading on facebook is ridiculously easy.

I have a myspace, but I don't want my identity leaked :heh:

I don't go on it as much though, only when people message me.

Anyone read that article about Facebook people on avergae being middle classed people, where as myspace is for school kids and working classes.

I reckon this is the result of facebook having started for universities, and still everyone i know at uni uses facebook, compared to everyone at school on myspace.

And since mostly middle classed people go to university it skews the 'research' also makes a nice headline. stupid BBC.