NEurope
Zelda_Rulez

Muramasa: The Demon Blade

My preorder at GAME hasn't started processing yet so im assuming its not out this week. :D

It is out this week according to the GAME website but my New Super Mario Bros. Wii order has been processed this morning and there is yet to be any word on Muramasa: The Demon Blade :hmm:

I would be keeping it for Christmas anyway, but I'm just concerned that it might be hard to get hold of :eek:

It is out this week according to the GAME website but my New Super Mario Bros. Wii order has been processed this morning and there is yet to be any word on Muramasa: The Demon Blade :hmm:

I would be keeping it for Christmas anyway, but I'm just concerned that it might be hard to get hold of :eek:

Do you think it will be limited disc press?

It's likely out next week according to RSG themselves unless they delay it for the third time: http://www.risingstargames.com/games/muramasa-the-demon-blade-wii.html

Who knows how much stock these online retailers will have and whether there will be enough demand for a restock if needed but at the moment it's available in the usual places over here: http://www.gamestracker.com/buy-muramasa-the-demon-blade-compare-prices-wii.htm and shopto have it listed aswell.

Edited by The-Ironflame

I've just had an email form GAME saying that its been put back til the 27th Nov. At least its not going up against Mario now but putting it back will mean its out the same day as Resident Evil. :(

Hmm, I always had my Wii on the Dutch setting, up until NFS: Nitro forced some horrible Dutch cutscenes down my ears, so I set it to English. Is the back of the box in English? Then everything should be English once you're Wii setting is set to English.

I don't know how to use the "thanks-option" on this board, so I'm just saying it this way:

:bouncy::bouncy:THANK YOU!!!:bouncy::bouncy:

My copy just arrived and with that comes the last big Wii retail release of 2009!

I will probably start this tomorrow as im still playing R Evil at the moment ( should have that finished today ). I can't wait to start this, I hope it lives up to the hype the yanks gave it.

So, ....Mark the Dutchman. Care to give me some feedback?

Hehehe, just came back from a week's holiday so didn't play it during that period. But from what I've played up till now:

Controls, graphics and gameplay are perfectly fitting, but......

THE STORY!!! That's what makes this game epic! Wow, what a game. Makes you wanna play for hours!

This game makes it into my top 3 Wii games:

Mario Galaxy, Little King's Story and Muramasa (replacing De Blob now)

I should never read these threads. I've got the sudden urge to run out and buy this right now. :woops:

And that's a bad thing why? :D

Hehehe, just came back from a week's holiday so didn't play it during that period. But from what I've played up till now:

Controls, graphics and gameplay are perfectly fitting, but......

THE STORY!!! That's what makes this game epic! Wow, what a game. Makes you wanna play for hours!

This game makes it into my top 3 Wii games:

Mario Galaxy, Little King's Story and Muramasa (replacing De Blob now)

That's more than enough for me. I'm all about epic stories!

Plus me being a lover of Japanese culture will make this purchase a good one:love:

Classic controller pro ALL. THE. WAY. :D

I'd a look at the Pro's in HMV on Saturday morning... but didn't make the purchase. I reckon I'd snap one up if and when they come out in white!

Incidentally, HMV were also stocking Muramasa!

If you have a Wavebird or Gamecube controller it works great aswell.

I recommend this game to everyone either now or for Christmas it's well worth it if you like this kind of slick action hack and slash, it looks beautiful and it the music is great.

By the way there is plenty of strategy to the game than button mashing if you play the game in Shura mode (normal/hard) as there is less random encounters, more damage and auto blocking when you play in Muso mode (easy).

Edited by The-Ironflame

I should never read these threads. I've got the sudden urge to run out and buy this right now. :woops:

Give in to temptation... It's worth it... Take the apple... You know you want to...

Seriously, this game is really great! Take that, fancy 3D and your Z-axis!

Game arrived today. Can't wait to play it, but got NSMBW and RE:DC occupied at the moment. Little King Story should arrive next week as well. Great times :D

Can anyone tell me whats the point of forging swords if the ones they give you after boss battles are the best you can get? I'm not even able to forge most of them, just really shitty ones.

The sames goes for cooking, what's the point if you can't store it?