NEurope
mariosmentor

Owen Wilson Suicide Bid

I call bull shit on this.

Mostly because 1, media spin 2, i couldn't give a flying fuck about celebs kthx bai.

But the hell are some celebs so depressed?

They have so much more than everyone else.

Perhaps the saying "Money can't buy happiness" is evident in this case.

Then again, maybe not...

Suicide Bid must be a failed suicide attempt, yes?

From the title, I thought Owen Wilson started an auction where if someone bidded high enough, he would kill himself.

That would be a dramatic publicity stunt.

But the hell are some celebs so depressed?

They have so much more than everyone else.

Because those who are are self obbsessed shit bags who didn't get a proper education at school.

Which reminds me of Britney Spears...l

I like Owen Wilson. When I heard about it (as someone said, like two weeks ago) was quite shocked.

Is there any proof he actually tried to commit suicide. Sounds mainly like tabloid rubbish to me. Yes, he may have got depressed, but all he has said on it is he wants to be left alone to recover from whatever he's been through.

His brother found him with slashed wrists and he has been ommited to a hospital and is going through rehab.

No we don't have official documents but do you expect us to?

His brother found him with slashed wrists and he has been ommited to a hospital and is going through rehab.

No we don't have official documents but do you expect us to?

OK, I've just read a report where the police confirm a suicide attempt, sorry for over reacting. Hope he recovers soon.

Because those who are are self obbsessed shit bags who didn't get a proper education at school.

Which reminds me of Britney Spears...l

Is Britney Spears still a bald middle aged man? That phase was hilarious.

Is Britney Spears still a bald middle aged man> That phase was hilarious.

I think she's a middle aged man with some hair now. I think she's stopped wearing wigs.

Nah she has hair again.

Latest word on the street is she did that because Kevin threatened that police would be able to pick up traces of drugs in her hair and it would weaken her chances of getting custody.

Yes. The linked article is even dated August 27th, a week ago yesterday.

Oh for fuck sake! Excuse my language there, but im sick of the press using material like this for a story. Tbh, it really pisses me off.

Celebs are still human, are they not entitled to their privacy? I wouldn't exactly be happy if i found news reports like this about me all over the place. Infact, it would make me a lot worse. It just goes to show what souless bastards the press can be.

Sorry for everybody who noticed this was old news. I just didn't see anybody put a thread up for it.

Basically though depressed celebs seem to be quite common.

Am I the only one who thinks that celebrities should be allowed some sort of freedom from the press?

Not only will it free up space in the shops without the wall to wall pointless gossip magazines but allows for celebrities to be themselves instead of acted persona's for paparazzi. It allows them personal time to be human which must be good mentally no?