N-Europe

Blue Dragon £22.00

Bren

Im selling Blue Dragon for £20.00 + P&P (£2.00).

Its brand new (but open, blockbuster open all the cases before you buy them), im not into RPG's and this came with my elite for free, so i might aswell sell it on the cheap to yall :)

Reply in this thread if intrested!

PAYPAL ONLY!

I'll buy it, though I'd prefer it if you could set it up as a private eBay auction or something as thats usually the only way I use PayPal plus that way we'd both get 1 extra feedback rating on eBay. :wink:

Alternatively I can offer you a brand new copy of The Sims 2 Pets for Wii + £5 cash, that way all you would have to do is find a place to trade that in for about £15 and you can't really lose, especially as you got Blue Dragon for effectively free anyway :heh: (I paid £299.99 for my Elite WITHOUT any extra games) ><

Anyway let me know what you think, if it's a yes and you can set up a private eBay auction or something today if you choose that option then I can pay today, I leave it up to you. :smile:

iv got good feedback on here and ebay so dont worry about me scamming you, but i dont wanna set up an ebay auction as that means i lose out on 2 quid because of ebay fees.

if you still want to go ahead using paypal just send me a PM.