NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck

MOH Airbourne

I'm afraid I'll pass on this as Brothers in Arms Hell's Highway looks so much more satisfying.

I am told that the PC Demo is bloody brilliant and a return to the Allied Assault days! Although that is very encouraging, I will wait to see what sort of reviews it gets before considering a purchase

Theres a demo on Live too. Its a bit boring.

Might rent it but I'm bored of shooters atm.

*Waits for "lol why did u buy a 360 den m8" which unfortunately is a fairly valid question.*

lol why did u buy a 360 den m8?

I think that is a fairly valid question:smile:

I'm afraid I'll pass on this as Brothers in Arms Hell's Highway looks so much more satisfying.

You and I have similar tastes in WW2 shooters...

You also love IW CoD games, I love them too.

On the game itself, regardless of rivals: I like it, nice idea, gives it lot's of replay value, and the (hopefully sped up in-demo) weapon leveling system is cool. Nice to see it's realistic upgrades, not just "OMG more ammo!"

What people dont realise is that the aiming and weaponry is upgradable. You actually purchase upgrades and all the jerkyness and shoddy aiming that everyone is complaining about improves. Thus the demo is not an active representation of the game

What people dont realise is that the aiming and weaponry is upgradable. You actually purchase upgrades and all the jerkyness and shoddy aiming that everyone is complaining about improves. Thus the demo is not an active representation of the game

Is really shit.

Sign in to follow this