NEurope
Fruitgun

Help Me with Gift buying!

Heya,

I'm sure many of you can relate to this situation, and if you can't, get lost!

But anyway, I need to get a present for one of my friends, (Who's a guy) and I have NO idea what to get! I was thinking of getting him Bioshock, but eehhh I dunno.

So! I need help from any guy, or girl! And I need suggestions! What should I get him? I have some money... But nothing too expensive!

He likes FPS, he has a DS annnddd he likes cycling... But really any suggestion for anything, good, not some crap :P

Depends on your budget.

Myself, I'd go for an RPG, either kind would work. The game kind could be played to ween him off of this F-P-S thing you mentioned, and the weapon kind could be mounted on his bike.

Again, it depends on your budget.

If I can't think of what to get people, I just give them a tenner in an envelope. Lazy I know.

Haha, yeah I thought about money, but then again it doesn't seem that... I dunno, great just giving an envelope to someone, but then again I'd love to get some money!

The occassion? His birthday!

And no BB guns. I don't want to be killed! But there are some people I have my eye on... Hmmm.

If I can't think of what to get people, I just give them a tenner in an envelope. Lazy I know.

I prefer recieving money, not gift vouchers though.

Seriously though WTF is the point in them?

"Lets give him some money... oh wait! No, Lets get him to gift vouchers instead, limit him to some shit from WHSmiths. I'm sure he'll be ecstatic"

Anyway back on the subject of gifts. How about a gift voucher?

Buy him a David Hasselhoff CD. If he doesn't like it, you can keep it.

Win win situation.

Proof that you dont know how to talk to women.

What do you mean? My post had nothing to do with women.

What do you mean? My post had nothing to do with women.

I think he's saying that because the thread starter is a girl, not a guy.

I think he's saying that because the thread starter is a girl, not a guy.

Oh. My mistake.

Fruitgun, sorry for my post. It seems very inappropriate now.

I'd suggest a gift voucher if you don't know what to get them, always works then they can get what they want and you can still feel happy as they got it using your gift.

Heheh lol, yes I'm a girl :P

Yeah football tops does sound like a good idea, anyone know any good places? One's that are cheap too? I think there's a JJB Sports in Camberley but I've no idea if they're any good!

Also, yeah, Threadless rocks! But I doubt he'd be into the stuff they have there, even though I love their stuff... Maybe I could get him a girls shirt 'by accident'...

Heheh lol, yes I'm a girl :P

Yeah football tops does sound like a good idea, anyone know any good places? One's that are cheap too? I think there's a JJB Sports in Camberley but I've no idea if they're any good!

Also, yeah, Threadless rocks! But I doubt he'd be into the stuff they have there, even though I love their stuff... Maybe I could get him a girls shirt 'by accident'...

You should be alright with JJB as far as I know, thought then again I've never bought a Football shirt so I'm probably not the bst person to answer your question. :)