NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
willowtheory

Totally new to xbox 360

Wireless controller + P&C kit = Wired controller

Buy a wired controller, then you'll be able to do multiplayer too

nah, plug it in before u turn it off, keeps the 360 on standby till its fully charged, no need for wires :awesome:

I just bought some energiser rechargable batteries. They last quite awhile for my wii motes and also my 360 wireless controllers.

nah, plug it in before u turn it off, keeps the 360 on standby till its fully charged, no need for wires :awesome:

And if your forget or have a marathon session? :heh:

I ended up picking up elite with forza 2 (+ extra wireless pad) and blue dragon for £314.99. Then Gears, GRAW 2 and Viva Pinata for a total of £50.98 in a certain deal :D

I'm also thinking of getting a Xbox360 Premium... I'm just worried about it breaking... I've heard so much about the red ring of death... what's the return policy like if this happens? Didn't they change it?

Then Gears, GRAW 2 and Viva Pinata for a total of £50.98 in a certain deal :D

Care to share that deal? :awesome:

Thanks for all the help from ppl. I finally got my xbox today. Got a deal from gamestation which included the xbox elite, forza with an extra wireless controller, and blue dragon! It should have cost £315 but i got it for £198 because i traded in loads of old game i never play on anymore.

Not to keen on forza at the minute, hopefully it'll get better. Blue dragon seems pretty solid at the minute though, looks like i could really get in to it. I've just gotta figure out how to get my xbox on xbox live wirelessly now

Sign in to follow this