NEurope
Ashley

Banned Users

Fresher kept spamming non-sense and he knew the history of the boards which means it was a banned member joining up again.

Oh ok, I just noticed his comments about the whole private message thing, which I thought (for the most part) were quite sensible. Hadn't seen the rest

Fresher - Demonmike

Niji - Bookers (which i thought would have been made obvious when he came back as THE BOOKER MAN LOL)

The4thChildren - The3rdChildren, NOT an imposter.

Just to clear it up.

It's a shame cause I really liked Mike and Guy and had respect for them but it's kinda tarnished for now.

I was gutted when they got banned but seeing them do this is kinda meh.

Wow, I love it when these things go nuclear. Personally, I think some fo the more entertaining members on this board have been banned. I wouldn't resort to banning unless it was 100% necessary.

As for going through people's PMs, if they've been banned and banned for good reason going through their PMs isn't the end of the world.

We all come here to pass the time, chat about stuff and have a good laugh, why get so serious? I love good debates and I'll go back and forth with anyone over issues, but I wouldn't want anyone banning, even total tw*ts but especially not people who make this board such a great place!

No reason, I know we both spotted it hours before it got childish. However it seemed the admin on line at the time rather than take action decided to let it stew and at one point even attacked me. Very disappointing.

JORDAN said what? haha

Fresher - Demonmike

Niji - Bookers (which i thought would have been made obvious when he came back as THE BOOKER MAN LOL)

The4thChildren - The3rdChildren, NOT an imposter.

Just to clear it up.

And why do they have nothing better to do on their site which is apparantly far superior to this one?

the only thing that's better in the embedded videos and it goes a bit faster and er that's it.

Why do I always missed the threads that get so heated up?

Why did those people not get banned quicker? The4thChildren should have been gone the minute his name was 'The4thChildren' and who was fresher? and why was niji banned?

Oh im so confused.

because they didn't do anything wrong. Fresher than fresh could have been a different person. i kept an open mind about for a little while. they all attacked together though.

Eurofusion, where they apparently spend their time working out how to return to N-E to moan about how crap it is.

EDIT: Taken out of proportion by some people, my sarcasm was too subtle...

If there actually getting together and planing to come back, shouldn't we have seen some better attempts by now.

Why were the three of them banned in the first place

The Epic Thread.

Which wasn't epic. I normally keep out of this banter that goes on, but this whole little 'episode' is BS.

I've read the epic thread. Was it just locked or was it deleted and what was in it.

Goid damn, will you GIVE UP!

Eurofusion ahs absolutely nothing to do with any of this.

Drop it.

I am quite sick of seeing people bad mouth eurofusion. If you actually went there they havnt got a thread 'how to fuck n-europe over'

ffs

I am quite sick of seeing people bad mouth eurofusion. If you actually went there they havnt got a thread 'how to fuck n-europe over'

ffs

I'm sure there was a thread titled "N-Europe" on the boards, and I think the first post was something like "...is rubbish!"

Although, I'm probably very wrong...

ffs

Hang on I didn't even know what Eurofusion was before a few hours ago!

Hang on I didn't even know what Eurofusion was before a few hours ago!

Same 'ere. I thought it was a bank.

One member has got 'up yours n-europe' as a custom title, and his sig is Platty's v bulletin message from last night, when the forum was closed.

Closed for now. K thx. Platty.

Stop this forum rivalry bullshit, I run EF and do not condone any shitty rivalry's what members do outside EF is nothing to with the site, we have no N-E hate threads so yeah. You guys are welcome to join.

EF has nothing to do with what happened yesterday.

k thx bye. :smile:

No Eurofusion is not a place where ex N-E members go to plot revenge. Its just that some ex N-E members do frequent there. What they do is obviously not a reflection upon the forum.

Mike didn't get banned, he left. Mike was excellent.

I liked Guy because you could change his name into theNERDchildren or the3rdChicken, both of which amuse me greatly.

I do lament CVD's absence however. This forum needs more hilarious Scotsman.

I'd like to join Eurofusion but it seems a bit quiet, like DarkZero is now.