NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
CompSci

Please rate this comp for me

yay or nay guys, i been out of the loop on hardware specifics for quite a long time so i need your help to judge if this a good comp, from the looks of it is I just need reassurance before i put the redies down thanks

Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6750 processor (2.66GHz, 1333MHz, 4MB cache) Genuine Windows Vista® Ultimate - English

Base Warranty - 1 Year Business Hardware Support

2048MB 667MHz Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM [2x1024]

320GB (7200rpm) Serial ATA/100 Hard Drive with 16MB DataBurst™ cache

512MB nVidia® GeForce® 8300GS Turbocache graphics card - (will be upgrading)

16x DVD +/- RW Drive

SOUND SOFTWARE Sound Blaster® X-Fi Xtreme Music PCI Soundcard

all for £399

so guys out of 10?

If it'll work for you then it's 10/10. Only you can truly rate it.

Of course there are some computers out there which would make it 1/10. But it's all about what you want and the price you are willing to pay.

If it'll work for you then it's 10/10. Only you can truly rate it.

Of course there are some computers out there which would make it 1/10. But it's all about what you want and the price you are willing to pay.

i want something that last a while, play games at medium to possible high (i know with the current gfx that is not possible but i will be upgrading it if i buy it) and can be used for general uni stuff i.e. programming, web design and msn(lol)

Hey Mr_Odwin it possible for you to give me a link for a site that has great comps at great prices it would really help

And lastly for the price and its specs i thought it was a great desktop, i mean am i wrong?

(Btw thanks for the fast reply Mr_Odwin)

Great price for the base unit, but if you upgrade the graphics card like you say it'll be a very good machine.

Great price for the base unit, but if you upgrade the graphics card like you say it'll be a very good machine.

What he said. Looks like a good deal, but what do I know. :p

That looks very good! Christ it's less than you can build that for!

I just paid £600 for my machine, you could add my GPU and monitor and you'd be about the same price for a far better machine :(

Sign in to follow this